Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

im ant_kernow from sunny cornwall.
i have joined the site to find the perfect st for the wife.
being a peugeot man my self and being in many clubs (gti6 and pug sport) i know the deal.
she currenty has a 207 gt hdi, but now her jobs changed, she wants a sporty car now.
dont get me wrong, the 207 is great, but she has always been a ford nut.

the 207 is on ebay clicky for 207 im looking for a swap cash my way.

im looking forward to getting involved on the ford scene again as i have had many myself (mk4 rst, mk4 1.25 zts, mk5 1.6 zts, xr 4x4)

if any one is from cornwall, hello!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum

Great choice of car to go for too, hope you find what your after and keep coming back to the forum. All welcome

Any questions about the car ask away

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Welcome fella

As Lloyd said, any questions just ask.

Also you could check out the classified section to find a car.

Good luck on your search

Westy

·
Registered
198 Posts
You've picked a good forum to join mate, very friendly and welcoming. Everyone is always willing to help.

That's why I stick around even though I sold my ST over 6 months ago.

Good look with the search for the ST.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the warm welcome, as soon as the 207 is sold she can get one.
so, what am i looking for in the car, what common faults? which ones are rare?
thanks again

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
The rareiest colour i think is white or silver, most common is blue and black and then red is in the middle.

Westy

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
Hello my 'andsome as my Cornwall born manager always flippin' says

In terms of extras, bits and bobs (not that they arent difficult to replicate to a certain extent is the ST500. Comes in standard Panther Black but has Panther Black wheels, red calipers, silver stripes (in a U shape on the bonnet & says "Ford" on the side not "ST"), full heated leather seats, carbon effect dash trim, a plaque (they ALL say 1/500 btw lol) and the ST500 badge if the dealership remembered to order it when the car came in.. Like I say though with some caliper paint, Pather Black paint and some decals you could easily make one look like a "500".

If you want a rare colour and mark combo try finding a Diamond White facelift ST! Ford stopped the Diamond White colour just as the facelift ST came in

1 - 9 of 9 Posts