Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a fast road/ track toy to use as a daily. Was looking at the mk3 focus RS, M2, Golf R etc and someone mentioned the little fiesta ST as a much cheaper but equally fun toy.
forgive me I’m a total ford newbie but from what I can see the stage 4/5 from Pumaspeed seems like a hoot.Has anyone one had any positive dealings with them regarding a drive in drive out conversion? I did a quick Google search and saw a few moaning posts about them but as I work in retail I know not to believe every bad review you read.

·
Super Moderator
24,363 Posts
Can't comment from personal experience on the stage 4/5 front...however, a stage 3 or even 2 ST will be more than fun on the public roads. Thats the 230bhp to 280bhp range, will bundles of torque to match, yet not overcome the front tyres too much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the input guys. Jamie where did you get yours done? And do you have a parts list anywhere I can take a look at.
It seems there’s plenty of low mileage st’s out there for around the 10k mark.

·
Registered
648 Posts
All the mechanical work on the car is done by me , just the tuning has been done by TRS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All the mechanical work on the car is done by me , just the tuning has been done by TRS

Thanks Jamie, a great read that. I noticed you're also in Doncaster... Any chance of a passenger ride sometime? Wouldn't mind seeing what they are like before I spend some cash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts