Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
the rolling road day is still going ahead. i have already put my name down please dont let me be the only antendee from yorkshire. lol

Jamie

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
updates dates and prices and list on page 6 on the link in the first post.

leave a comment so we can add your name to the list.

Neil

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
*** another update ***

Called into motorscope this morning, they said they can do a rolling road day for us.

I asked for it to be on a weekend maybe a Saturday. The dates are 9th, 16th, 23rd. Let me know which date you can make so I can book it.

Prices are..... £40 for 12-25 cars and 25 cars plus is £35.

Add names to this list so I know how many people are up for this.

1. ST_Neil
2. nath_fiesta
3. Frenchyst150
4. CopST
5. Andy
6. Gavvu
7. jamiep0123
8. alexr1989
List so far, get your names down! 12 places and we can get Fast Ford along with any luck!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
been back to motorscope today and booked the RR day for saturday 16th July. no time atm as im still waiting to see if there are any more people intrested. i will book a time closer to the date.

at the moment it stands at £40 a car, they need a £10 deposit from every car then a further £30 on the day. im away on holiday for a week from sunday so i will sort something out after then about how we can pay the deposit. or for all you keen people, motorscope said you can call them and just mention you are attending this RR day and you can pay over the phone. if you require the number drop me a PM.

each car will get 3 power runs and a print out of each one. If there is any other info you would like to know drop me a message and i will do my best to find out

Neil.

List of people attending upto now.

1. ST_Neil
2. nath_fiesta
3. Frenchyst150
4. CopST
5. Andy
6. Gavvu
7. jamiep0123
8. alexr1989
9. goatlamb
10. ST500 Dave
11. Craig P

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
for everyone who is still attending this RR day, if you could get there for around about 8:45 as they are wanting to start the power runs at 9am. only a week left to pay deposit if you havent already. the post code for motoscope for anyone who needs it
...DL6 2XE...

be good to see you all there.

Neil

1 - 20 of 25 Posts