Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Yea does look nice...
I ordered the mean green and I'm kinda worried now that every man and his dog will be driving round in one 🙈
🤞That won't be the case 😆
Well, it's the only colour exclusive to the ST, so while you might see a lot of STs that colour, it definitely won't be the most popular Fiesta colour you see...

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
It appears that contrasting black mirrors and roof are an option (obviously not on black). Also seems like the pre collision assist is an option now too. Looks nice in black, plasti dip the badges, and your going to have one murdered out ST 🤙

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I was bored enough to translate this incase anymore one was interested…

Cigarette lighter and ashtray 20 €

Panoramic sunroof, electric 940 €

B&O Sound System
500 €

Pre-Collision Assist, collision warning system (FA - Forward Alert) and active emergency braking assistant 100 €

Performance-Package 1,100 €

Temporary spare wheel (permitted when used up to max. 80 km / h) 100 €

Winter package 500 €for (Trend only in conjunction with the Ford SYNC 3 Light audio system) - windscreen, heated - steering wheel, heated - front seats, individually and variably heated

Inductive charging station for mobile devices 150 €

Painting of the roof and the exterior mirror housings in contrasting black 300 €

·
Premium Member
2,081 Posts
The painted roof appears to be an option. It is on the UK price list on the website. £300.

Can't post a direct link. Link at bottom of this page:

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
The painted roof appears to be an option. It is on the UK price list on the website. £300.

Can't post a direct link. Link at bottom of this page:
I've seen that on the current pre-facelift price list and brochure but I thought it looked like it was only available on the Active and Active X?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts