Fiesta ST Forums banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Still not convinced by the front or seats.
Agreed, not a fan.

What's more worrying (style and design being wholly subjective matters) is that the passenger seat bolsters look like they're sagging and showing signs of wear already.

I'm not sure what mileage a press car would do but I'd be concerned that something so relatively new didn't still look pristine.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Yep, i love the seats. I think ive really made the right choice in agate black. Already got the sunstrip with gloss black ford performance lettering on to get on it as soon as i get it home.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well, ive started to talk to a chap on FB and he works at Ford....Only happens to be a mean green press car in his mits.... The pics he has have really helped me get a better understanding of the front grille....So...yes it's moulded, so anyone that wants badge-less will have to wait. HOWEVER.....The design does mean that you would be able to put a gel overlay round the chrome edges should you wish, rather than getting the plasti-dip out. ...as for the seats!.......they looked proper sexy in my opinion. View attachment 584681
Did you check with him about sharing these on a public forum? He could very easily lose his job for that!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Agreed, not a fan.

What's more worrying (style and design being wholly subjective matters) is that the passenger seat bolsters look like they're sagging and showing signs of wear already.

I'm not sure what mileage a press car would do but I'd be concerned that something so relatively new didn't still look pristine.
This vehicle is a pre-production build, It was one of the first run down the line in Germany.
The seats are also an 'early' sample so wouldn't read too much into it, the mock aluminium section I believe has also been revised (and removed)

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
This vehicle is a pre-production build, It was one of the first run down the line in Germany.
The seats are also an 'early' sample so wouldn't read too much into it, the mock aluminium section I believe has also been revised (and removed)
Fair enough, that's reassuring.

Also having posted that (and my feeling of less aggressive frontage) I've considered more closely that this is a thread for people getting one to get excited about it.

Probably not the place therefore for people who aren't getting one to burst the bubble and start weeing on their chips 😬

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
@Danny1
Very interesting you say that because the pic i have on the seat brochure shows the aluminium part being a hole, which would suggest to me you could put some racing harnesses through. But I can confirm on this press car it's solid.
Lets hope they have changed it like you say.

·
Registered
297 Posts
@Danny1
Very interesting you say that because the pic i have on the seat brochure shows the aluminium part being a hole, which would suggest to me you could put some racing harnesses through. But I can confirm on this press car it's solid.
Lets hope they have changed it like you say.
It's always difficult to know for sure as often press vehicle are early builds so can sometimes alter before full production builds, this is also the same with the imagery that they put out, so like you say time will tell! Its nice to keep guessing though! 😂

Gear shift Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Car seat cover

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Those "wings" below the headrest, what is the point of them? That bit just looks odd to me.
Similar to the Audi wingbacks. Just on a smaller budget. :ROFLMAO: Like @Danny1's pic above totally different to the pics ive been given. Think i prefer the silver bit gone like above, but the ST logo rather than the ford performance lol
We shall just have to wait and see.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts