Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right its random i know.

Is it just me or there others on here that also find girls that drive fast cars esp fast fords super sexy?

Dont know why just love my girls behind the wheel of a fast car, even though I couldnt have a girl with a faster car lol.

Its strange i know hope im not alone

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I dont think girls driving fast fords is sexy....

I think it's an accident waiting to happen

·
Registered
76 Posts
Now this thread is gettin slightly sexist....

After 8 minutes of this post being published you are alone...................
Damm you Westy you beat me to it by seconds haha!
Come on Hannah put that Fez into gear, got to be faster then that

or boys will think you are driving you bfs car haha
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
After 8 minutes of this post being published you are alone...................
Damm you Westy you beat me to it by seconds haha!
Come on Hannah put that Fez into gear, got to be faster then that

or boys will think you are driving you bfs car haha
[/quote]

[/quote]

·
Registered
353 Posts
it is appealing but idont really want a girl driving a fast car as makeup is more important to them than keeping thier eyes on the road, girls arnt the best drivers e.g how many female F1 drivers have there been ?

5 since 1950 and the most recent in 1992 so as the cars have gotten faster there have been less women

·
Registered
938 Posts
it is appealing but idont really want a girl driving a fast car as makeup is more important to them than keeping thier eyes on the road, girls arnt the best drivers e.g how many female F1 drivers have there been ?

5 since 1950 and the most recent in 1992 so as the cars have gotten faster there have been less women
A bit of a presumptuous and stereotypical opinion you have there IMO!

For anyone who has met me know I'm Girly, I love make up, shoes, clothes, having my hair & nails done, Girly things etc.

BUT I don't mind getting engine grease under my finger nails, and getting dirty from cleaning underneath my ST. I LOVE cars, and have often come across men who I have had to correct or educate them on cars that they acted they knew what they was talking about.

So I'm a combination of both. Rattles your theory ever so slightly Benje Smith

·
Registered
165 Posts
There is a female mechanic where i take my car and I would never get into a convo with her about car internals because she knows everything, shes amazing lol. Would completely show me up. Although back on topic, hot girl driving a nice car is a bonus, but its the girl that decides not the car their driving!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
no pics?
"homosexual, "homosexual, gay, carefree, bright and happy", carefree, bright and happy" topic !

1 - 20 of 81 Posts