Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got all the gloss black parts fitted. The front fog surrounds (inner and outer), the outer part of the rear diffuser and door mirror caps were supplied by Paintmodz. The inner rear diffuser and the Mountune spoiler were painted by someone i know. I am really pleased with how it looks. IMG_2124 (2)_LI.jpg IMG_2125 (2)_LI.jpg IMG_2133 (6)_LI.jpg IMG_2135 (3)_LI.jpg IMG_2143 (2)_LI.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First put marks to place it on original place?
I put masking tape around the original badge (making a box around the badge) leaving a couple of mm's gap. Then i put a hairdryer over the badge for about 30 seconds, then a strip of dental floss behind the badge (start at the top corner and go down). Once the badge fell off it left the adhesive on the tailgate, quickly heat the adhesive for 10 seconds then peel it off with your fingers. I then used a tiny bit of Autoglym tar remover to clean the area, wipe it with a cloth, then clean the area with an alcohol wipe, rub again with a cloth then stick the new badge on and take off the masking tape. I was a bit nervous before i done it but it was really easy. It is best to do it when the weather is hot though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts