Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might seem obvious, and is really, but when installing the pas relocation kit, i overlooked the fact that the pas tank has to be situated above the height of the pas pump. It was only tonight when the pas pump started whining like mad that i realised and have moved the tank higher up.

Worth thinking about.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Gravity 1 - Ricky 0
tell me about it mate! i could slap maself

It's just one of those things, thats so simple, you dont really think about it. And then c ock it up!
[/quote]

than do it, because it is not funny at all...
its like you forget to put oil in engine, or even better, gasoline, and than you are asking yourself, why i cant start engine?
oh, there is no gasoline in tank.

·
Registered
777 Posts
without being funny, does it not fit to the battery tray so in theory actually very difficult toi mount it lower unless you do not fit as per insturctions

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
without being funny, does it not fit to the battery tray so in theory actually very difficult toi mount it lower unless you do not fit as per insturctions
I did fit it to the tray, just a little lower than the line of than pas pump, it was at the end of a long day, and was rushing to finish it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Will check the fitting of mine later!

Have to say though, I am deeply unimpressed with the kit for the money jamsport charge! The right angle pipe fitting on mine is at such an angle that it hardly fits properly as the pipe has to be so close to the inlet manifold, and the hoses could have done with being a bit longer too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts