Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 60mm TB from MYLES841 (http://www.fiestasto...13245-myles841/) ON HERE AND HAS STILL NOT ARRIVED HAS ANYONE DEALT WITH THIS GUY??? DJ-ST150 Bought HT Leads from him, he never sent them and DJ-ST150 Lost his money i'm not prepared in losing £100) i requested a Tracking Number with no luck. All i get is that it's been sent. Clearly not.

His telephone number is 07581 450005
And he said he owned this company www.brakebits.co.uk has anyone used this website?
Does anyone live near him Brake Bits, Green Gates, Lowdham Rd, Nottingham NG14 7EP ????
Everything might be resolved easily enough and i hope it is. But i do feel that DJ-ST150 has been robbed and that this forum does not need this sort of stuff going on as generally most people are genuine)

Adam

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Sorry to hear that Adam, hope you get it sorted mate, seems to be happening more frequently this sort of thing!

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I have his bank account and sort code. All other details listed above which i know about him.

As I paid via a bank transfer (the only time) which i have ever paid anyone this way as he spooled this s h i t e to me that his paypal account wasn't working and that that was his company above. Hope you can see how i was sucked in to this
. Anyone live near this guy???????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
554 Posts
I always laugh when these threads pop up, because they never explain (until the OP is pressed further) the time scale we are talking, any previous conversations that were had, etc.

So, how long has he had your money? How have you been contacting him? Have you had any contact at all? What did the guy say? Did you check with other members first about any feedback on him?

There could be a very innocent reason behind any delays. Best not to start threads like this until the full picture can be given and you know for 100% the guy is a fraud.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
Adam,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. The club does note the below rules:

FiestaSTOC.com takes no responsibility for transactions made between members regarding the selling/purchasing of products, including misleading information, false details, none payment or receipt of goods.

Please ensure that the sale is genuine and take great care when sharing personal details.

Always keep a record of the seller's/buyer's personal details for future reference regarding your product.

Members must be either an Owner or Collective Member in order to create a topic within this forum. To purchase membership please follow the below link:

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/mp/cat/1-club-membership/

Topics created on behalf of others (members of the club or not), or which are created in all other forums advertising the sale of items will be deleted without prior warning.

Please Note: with immediate effect you will be unable to reply to any For Sale topics. You will now need to send a PM to the Original Poster for further information/Comment.

Jim Dutton
FIESTASTOC.COM Founder

As you say their are genuine people out there, I hope you manage to get your issue resolved soon.

How long have you been waiting for the TB?

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
I have had Issue's with 2 Member's on here now (Although I did EVENTUALLY get my Item's)

Seem's like It's becoming more of a problem though
As I know of a few other's member's who have also had Issue's!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Been waiting approximately 2 months from first date of payment, then he refunded me as he told me his paypal wasn't working then i resent the money via the bank which was 1 month or so ago.

Been a long and tedious progress just hope he can do the good thing and send it to me instead of re-advertising when he already has my money.

Can something not be done here as he is clearly ripping people off.

http://www.fiestasto...-throttle-body/

Inc DJ-ST150'S HT LEADS (DJ-S150 paid him for these but never received them.. he has gone on to re advertise them as he has done with my 60mm TB)

http://www.fiestasto...410#entry640410

Other Parts

http://www.fiestasto...572#entry638572

http://www.fiestasto...to-fit-milltek/

http://www.fiestasto...illtek-backbox/

http://www.fiestastoc.com/forums/topic/63229-carbon-fibre-centre-console/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i left a message on his profile wall this morning... CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE 60MM THROTTLE BODY I PAID FOR OVER A MONTH AGO... which he quickly deleted.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i left a message on his profile wall this morning... CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE 60MM THROTTLE BODY I PAID FOR OVER A MONTH AGO... which he quickly deleted.
What a joke!! To sell something and not post it is bad enough, but then to readvertise takes the p155!!! I mailed him a few times about parts and got no reply.

Surely the mods shud ban him from selling on the site. I know they says its not there responsibility but if people like him are stopped from sellin then there wouldnt be threads like this they would have to put up with

it puts you off wanting to buy anything from people on here just in case they scam you. it seems to have happened a few times now

Hope u get sorted soon mate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What a joke!! To sell something and not post it is bad enough, but then to readvertise takes the p155!!! I mailed him a few times about parts and got no reply.

Surely the mods shud ban him from selling on the site. I know they says its not there responsibility but if people like him are stopped from sellin then there wouldnt be threads like this they would have to put up with

it puts you off wanting to buy anything from people on here just in case they scam you. it seems to have happened a few times now

[/quote]

+1000 mate. So do i mate, so do I. It's lost all my faith in dealing with people i'm not familiar with on this forum which is a shame as it's been my home for almost 3 years now.

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
One of the worst decisions to classifieds was removing the ability for people to reply to a topic, IMO. If you were able to reply to the thread you could have warned other members of his selling history, instead you have to hope any potential buyer happens to come across threads like these.

What details do you have on this 'myles' guy? I've found his facebook and work details should you require them?

[edit] http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=677607632&sk=info

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
+1000 also mate totally agree extremely frustrating that both the privilege was removed from posting under classifieds was removed and also another privilege should be for sellers with gained reputation only to be posting items for sale.
Everything listed above mate

Telephone 07581 450005
And he said he owned this company www.brakebits.co.uk with address Brake Bits, Green Gates, Lowdham Rd, Nottingham NG14 7EP

[email protected]
[email protected]
Account Number, Sort Code
That all really mate.

What can I do in this scenario?????????

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
<br /><font color="#272727"><font face="tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif"><br /><b><font size="4">i left a message on his profile wall this morning... CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME THE 60MM THROTTLE BODY I PAID FOR OVER A MONTH AGO... which he quickly deleted.</font></b><br /></font></font><br />

[/quote]

+1000 mate. So do i mate, so do I. It's lost all my faith in dealing with people i'm not familiar with on this forum which is a shame as it's been my home for almost 3 years now.

[/quote]

Yea im a bit cautious now. Wud buy from the people that you see on the forum all the time and also if im collecting

Matt

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
One of the worst decisions to classifieds was removing the ability for people to reply to a topic, IMO. If you were able to reply to the thread you could have warned other members of his selling history, instead you have to hope any potential buyer happens to come across threads like these.

What details do you have on this 'myles' guy? I've found his facebook and work details should you require them?
I agree mate, you should be able to reply to the threads then like you say, you can comment on all their future posts (especially in this case) that they scammers.

I love it how people are able to be found through facebook lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)

I agree mate, you should be able to reply to the threads then like you say, you can comment on all their future posts (especially in this case) that they scammers.

I love it how people are able to be found through facebook lol
[/quote]

How does no one live near this fella or know of him and can help me out????? If in Northern Ireland a problem like this would be sorted relatively easily LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.