chemical guys
meguairs polisher

a range of 9 pads

i have around 1k of kit or so...

thanks, i have alot more cars ive done but this site is a pain to upload

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
Oh you have an ST now? I love the results when you put in the effort with Performance Blue. I really went to town on mine before I went to Germany because I knew she would get amazingly dirty and when I got back it tooks half the effort to get her clean.

Are you going for a wet look or getting the flake to really pop? At the moment mine is looking pretty flake-tastic lol

Love this shot of the front wheel in the door

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats awesome fair play yeh budy i brought the red euro 1 lol.. any way of uploading pics with out the web link ??

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
Ahhh another Euro look for you then!!!

The only thing I can think of is using the image uploader rather than the 10 per post Photobucket limit.

If you click "Add Reply" you'll see "Attachments" just below the window you type in. You can upload pictures via that.

I've got a pile of stuff (nowhere near as much as you) but I'm finding myself drawn back to Poorboys Nattys Paste. I've bought all sorts of Dodo Juice this and that but something nice, simple and smells of fruit I just love. DEAD easy to work with too.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha cool cool, yeh euro again needed to be done lol.

yeh the p.b is nice stuff, try some chemical guys when you run low or get some spare cash.. espec the ezcream..... best glaze/sealent ever....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts