Fiesta ST Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm about to purchase a ST-3 so I'm sure I'll be around on this forum a bit more in the recent future, however before I do buy I was just wondering if anyone with access to Ford Etis would be able to double check the car has the performance pack fitted, the company selling the car has it listed with the performance pack included and I don't really have reason to doubt them, however with such a big purchase like this and the fact it appears that people can enable the launch control to make it look like the car has the performance pack, I figured it was worth double checking. Reg number MX19UPP
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm about to purchase a ST-3 so I'm sure I'll be around on this forum a bit more in the recent future, however before I do buy I was just wondering if anyone with access to Ford Etis would be able to double check the car has the performance pack fitted, the company selling the car has it listed with the performance pack included and I don't really have reason to doubt them, however with such a big purchase like this and the fact it appears that people can enable the launch control to make it look like the car has the performance pack, I figured it was worth double checking. Reg number
Thanks in advance

I would avoid, if that is the correct reg, that one doesn't have it fitted from standard.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Any ideas on how much it would cost to have performance pack fitted. And would I have to get ford to do it. After reading reviews I want the slip differential any advice would be appreciated
Me personally, I would wait until the right one comes along. However, take a look at this 👍

·
Registered
533 Posts
Any ideas on how much it would cost to have performance pack fitted. And would I have to get ford to do it. After reading reviews I want the slip differential any advice would be appreciated
Honestly I wouldn't think its worth it, it's a big job to have it done. Where have you seen the one advertised you looked at?

There's plenty out there, don't rush to buy the first one you see just because it's there, especially if its not what you want.. as you'll only ever want it. You might as well find one with a PP, and possibly pay a little extra, but it'll be cheaper than retrofitting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
No probs, if you need any others checking give me a shout.
Hi, new member a bit cheeky but would you mind checking mine has the MLSD and PP please if that is ok WF02XXERK2NU47577 can DM me if need to, was going to DM you but couldn't see how to.

I know it's not a Fiesta ST but a Puma ST but has the same engine and this site is great for the things that are similar had car 4 months and ordered the MLSD and performance pack, car arrived early, and it does have everything in the menus etc., but always good to know for peace of mind as it arrived well early.

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi, new member a bit cheeky but would you mind checking mine has the MLSD and PP please if that is ok can DM me if need to, was going to DM you but couldn't see how to.

I know it's not a Fiesta ST but a Puma ST but has the same engine and this site is great for the things that are similar had car 4 months and ordered the MLSD and performance pack, car arrived early, and it does have everything in the menus etc., but always good to know for peace of mind as it arrived well early.

Thank you in advance
Yeah that one has the PP.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts