Fiesta ST Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Hi, new member a bit cheeky but would you mind checking mine has the MLSD and PP please if that is ok WF02XXERK2NU47577 can DM me if need to, was going to DM you but couldn't see how to.

I know it's not a Fiesta ST but a Puma ST but has the same engine and this site is great for the things that are similar had car 4 months and ordered the MLSD and performance pack, car arrived early, and it does have everything in the menus etc., but always good to know for peace of mind as it arrived well early.

Thank you in advance
A Ford that arrived early, well I never!
How do you like the car @PARF2022 ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
A Ford that arrived early, well I never!
How do you like the car @PARF2022 ?
Hi
I know was in shock, ordered the car middle/end May this year, and advised end December delivery.
Then end of July it arrives my spec and everything, was simply stunned after setting in for a long wait, whether it was a cancelled order or or not no idea, but it was happy days.

Have to say I'm loving the car and the new performance seats, normal mode it will sit in for most journeys and the car is great, but Sport mode is a big grin 😁 producer and being flipping over to that more and more

There's so much info in gauges and screens and not sure I need to know most of them, but nice they are there, had the LSD and the tailgate everything maxed on spec apart from pana roof I'm too tall and reduces roof height in the back, but don't miss it.

Not tried track mode or launch control not sure if I dare lol 😂

Avg 38-40 mpg on mixed drives isn't bad, but that's not why I've bought it, I want that fun factor. But a bit more room.

So yeah loving the car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up my ST-2, it wasn’t advertised as having the PP but I seem to have launch control on the dash. I thought they would know as it is a Ford dealer but they don’t seem to have picked it up. The Reg is x if someone could check I’d appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
Got to admit I found this forum and topic when searching Google...
Sorry to be yet another new member joining and asking for something with nothing to offer in return, but I'd really appreciate if @Danny1 or @ydnA would be able to confirm if VIN: <redacted> has the Performance Pack please?
Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi,
Got to admit I found this forum and topic when searching Google...
Sorry to be yet another new member joining and asking for something with nothing to offer in return, but I'd really appreciate if @Danny1 or @ydnA would be able to confirm if VIN: has the Performance Pack please?
Thanks,
Paul

That one has it :)
Would be unreasonable to ask for something in return when it's free info to give out!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts