Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
I saw the posters for it last weekend but thought id double check prices and dates before posting it for you guys....

http://www.yorkshire...fiedshow.co.uk/

sooo basically its on the 12th of june at pickering show ground, ment to be a good turnout normally and only £6 entry....ow and we may be able to get a club stand depending if anyone wants to go lol

Rob

Attending list

1) st_robert
2)CopST
3)Andy (copST mate)
4) alexr1989
5) st500 dave
6) b3njy

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Below is the form that i send back when complete (just a pic to show you guys), we only have 17 spaces on the form and £6 per space that needs to be pre payed to them so to all those interested in coming mail me and i can give you an accont number to send the £6 to soo i collect it all in one account to send off, ill also need your reg number and full name any questions just ask lol.

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
im going to this. but ill be with east yorkshire modified as i didnt think anyone would be doing a ford stand. can change stands though if you end up getting a stand. me and my mate with his fiesta st will come join you if you get it sorted

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool cool kimmy and glad you onbaurd ben
, tho I must warn you guys I hqve to have the form sent back for the 3rd of june, that includes names of people coming and moneys..... so to all that want in please do let me know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
im gonna be there, but dont think my fezza is quite up to club stand material just yet!! looking forward to seeing you all there!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can you buy tickets on the day? I'm trying to juggle some bits round to make it
Yep you can pay on the day but not for the stand dude, that was a pre pay thing hense me constantally asking people to email me to add you on to the list

1 - 20 of 46 Posts