Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the fiesta ST RO08 LDD has only a K&N and sports cat exhaust and it's producing 170bhp how can that be with no remap and no manifold? think I'm going to take this route, instead of mountune don't understand why they charge so much?

·
Registered
328 Posts
its all down to the rollers it was checked on

mine got 162 bhp with just a good air filter and head back exhaust

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rollers are an estimate mate! so in a nut shell it was wrong and dont be fooled!
I know ther not exact but they can't b far out surely?

162 from just a filter? on the page before there's an ST with a remap, K&N and mongoose exhaust and it's only pushing 166bhp?

i want a bit more power as my ST is totally standard, what's the best route on a budget?

·
Registered
649 Posts
57i k&n milltek flexi if you can push the budget a little further a milltek cat back non res that will help the car breath better,that will give you about 160BHP plus.mark

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
57i k&n milltek flexi if you can push the budget a little further a milltek cat back non res that will help the car breath better,that will give you about 160BHP plus.mark
thanks for the advice, how much would that cost? just parts.

I got a good quote from Longlife for a sports cat and cat back 600with fitting?
any advice is welcome!

·
Registered
649 Posts
the 57i k&n is about 97.00 the milltek flexi is about 126.00 the milltek cat back is around 325.00 too 350.00 the best thing to do is have a look around sometimes is better to get the parts from different suppliers.come back too me if you like i can try r tek in st albans sometimes they give me a discount.i saved a member a little cash the other day.
mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts