Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested, CEUK has this on sale for £120, which is half price. I ordered it on Sunday and it arrived today. I think they had 3 left when i got mine and i just checked the website and it is still showing on there.
IMG_2207.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is it and how would it improve the car?
It replaces the clear tank where you top up your water (coolant). It doesn't improve anything, but after a few years the standard plastic tanks normally turn a horrible colour and can look quite bad. It is just a visual upgrade and does nothing to improve the car.

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
£120! If the original went a funny colour could you not just replace like for like for less cost?
Can you see the coolant through it?

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
£120! If the original went a funny colour could you not just replace like for like for less cost?
Can you see the coolant through it?
You could replace it with a new standard one for less money but i personally think it looks much nicer and should last the lifetime of the car. Some models have a sight glass on them so you can see the level but this one doesn't so i will need to check the level by taking the cap off. I know you are probably not interested in getting one but you should have a look on the ProAlloy website and have a look at the pictures of it fitted on a car, i think it looks nice.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
As a side, I have had a header tank fail it is not pleasant and damaged the paint, turbo cars suffer more due to greater heat when used a little harder than normal.
A useful upgrade if you intend on future power upgrades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts