Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CEUK have reduced Pro Alloys Curved Intercooler to £500.

Pro Alloy themselves sell it for £600+

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Nearly jumped on this but just got a feeling they don't hold any stock and I'm going to get the run around. Only contact is via email. Think I'll pass.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nearly jumped on this but just got a feeling they don't hold any stock and I'm going to get the run around. Only contact is via email. Think I'll pass.
Yep but that could be the case buying from anywhere else at full price.

These coolers are very popular so even if they are out of stock according to their insta posts Pro Alloy are always making more.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
When you read this on the page I think you know you're in for a wait to get the item:

"Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team ([email protected]) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!"

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you read this on the page I think you know you're in for a wait to get the item:

"Please Note: Cancellation & Re-Stocking charges will be incurred if the item is cancelled and / or returned due to a change of mind. This also relates to orders cancelled due to not wanting to wait for an item. If you are in a rush for an item please contact our support team ([email protected]) via Email to check this item is in stock - As cancellation or return of the order can and will result in fees being incurred! By continuing with the purchase of this item, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out in our " Warranty, Returns & Cancellation policy " and agree to the fees detailed above!"
That's just a disclaimer which is on the bottom of every page.

Again even if its not kept in stock Pro Alloy are constantly making batches and wait wouldn't be long.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Anyone would think your on commission 🤣
Anyhoo I've fired off an email asking about stock levels. Let's see if they get back to me.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not hitting the button until i know they are pucker
I've never bought anything from ceuk and the only time I've been in contact with them was yesterday evening (out of hours) when I asked if these coolers in stock, he replied with the above.

Obviously I'm missing something here, what makes you think something might be dodgy?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've never bought anything from ceuk and the only time I've been in contact with them was yesterday evening (out of hours) when I asked if these coolers in stock, he replied with the above.

Obviously I'm missing something here, what makes you think something might be dodgy?
I don't really think there is something dodgy. K17 chy is just making me nervous! I'm pretty sure I am gonna buy one tbh

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't really think there is something dodgy. K17 chy is just making me nervous! I'm pretty sure I am gonna buy one tbh
I can't see an issue, CEUK are doing a big push at the moment on the socials doing a summer clearance sale, doing a quick search on CEUK he's got a massive unit with multiple lifts, looks like he's doing well because he's driving about in a RS6, I messaged him in the evening and he said his online system is mentioning there's 7 in stock.

Anyway these aren't something which when out of stock might not appear again, these (at the moment) are the go to intercooler, Pro Alloy post must be weekly that they're on with making another batch, we're not talking about a Mountune part which might be restocked in 2037 lol.

re. CEUK not using a tel #, I'm an old git but even I know telephones are old skool, it's all FB messenger and insta PM's bro, even email for many is too much of an hassle these days.

It's a shame Bazos doesn't do them on Prime lol.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
When I bought mine from AET, it was in stock and on their shelf. They weren't doing drop shipping as some other manufacturers do. I know Wagner do that as I was quoted a 4-5 week lead time.

So I suspect they are available in the CEUK warehouse.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Had a reply from CEUK. They've got stock on the shelf and if ordered today will be delivered on Tuesday. Seems fair enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts