Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I seen this today aswell would be interesting to see what peoples opinions are.could just be ponyspeed copy to make them some dosh.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
would be good to know how good it is ! or isn't but it is alot cheaper. people mite start selling the cosworth one a bit cheaper now or soon because of this

·
Registered
808 Posts
They do offer porting which would be interesting but unfortunately I can do that lol, like said just looks like what mosey is selling but more expensive, I can also get powder coating cheaper than that. Other words bit of a rip off, would have to see what sort of gains you get before buying.

Jamie

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Has anyone bought either a pumaspeed inlet or 1 from josey? I just wanna know what people are thinking to these replica's

Jamie

·
Registered
808 Posts
It's not that, providing proof is what gets you the money. If you can't prove that they work the same as a cossie inlet then how will people know, best thing I would do if I was you would be to fit 1 to a car and just get dyne printouts for before and after, let te numbers do the talking. If they are as you say then the numbers will show that and people would be more tempted to buy them.
Obviously this is just my personal opinion.

Jamie

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Great idea, how come i didnt think of that?
After making dyno pull, and getting same results (which is completely obviously for any person that have healthy eyes), and putting them here, i will receive insults, and comments like im pirat, what would cosworth say on that, im liar, that is completely same dyno print out, thats fake etc.

And please let me tell you just this, when you buy for example cel phone, who gives you guarantee that everything will be fine? Seller in shop? Am i right?
So you have guarantee from me as seller, that you will have same or very similar quality and hp gains as you would have with cosworth.

Cheers

·
Registered
808 Posts
Personal opinion mate,
Oh and when I bought my mobile I just pay for phone insurance, anything goes wrong I just send it back,
Do you offer the same return guarantee? Full refund if the buyer is not happy?
Things like this that make people want to buy thing.

Jamie

·
Registered
777 Posts
Its PUMASPEED, enough to stay a mile away. Its cheap becuase it will be made of cheese and wont be flow tested so not going to be really beneficial

1 - 20 of 21 Posts