Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya, i've just done 2 quick Photoshop edits. I was just wondering what people thought of them and whether anybody had any tips or other effect ideas i could use? Just starting to get the grasp of it all haha

Pictures:

Cheers, Jamie

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
looks nice, nice use of the lense flare render and greyscaling background which always makes a car look nice.

some nice things do use in photoshop is the photo filter. You use the circle or box in the tools thing, put a high feather on it, %100 if the iage is say 5+megapixles and then go to image at the top and mess about with the photofilter, gives a Top Gear style look.

Or when you have it selected, invert the selection then use the filter or get the burn tool, set it to a dark colour and start burning around the endges so the focus is mor on the car.

There is loads of things you can do.

I use Photoshop everyday at work so not a lot i aint done

·
Registered
44 Posts
The lens flare is way over the top, the secret is to only do small changes so that the outcome doesn't look fake.

Have you tried playing with the levels? Image, adjustments, levels... then use the colour picker to select areas of white, black and grey scale.
Then you can experiment with colour...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts