1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
674 Posts
Id say black everytime chrome always looks tacky...

Would recommend going down the route of splitting your standard headlights and spraying them though before spending that sort of money on headlights. Unless you proper want the daylight running lights.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hmm I would like to do that sort of thing to my standards, it's just getting the time and doing it right that's my issues lol.

I do like these devil lights, is there no way of having the side lights and LED on when you want to, or are the LED's constantly on?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I do like these. Reasonable price to IMO. If you got the money n like them go for it! I know I would! Whats the worst that can happen? You dont like them then sell them on too me at a slightly reduced rate ;)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I have the chrome r8 on mine i hAve them set up to be on all the time but you dont have to it depends how you wire them. Grandadst has black on his red st. I kove mine but they are like Marmite you either love em or hate em . There are as you say a load of threads with photos and it really is a matter of YOUR choice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Audi likes are for audis.... same as lexus lights should have stayed on lexus's.... not a fan personally but its your car and your money!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I think these lights are one of the most debated topics as I said you either em or hate em. How about you have a look at fiesta in the park and see what you think when you see them in the flesh.
If you interested I can send some photos .

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Hmm I would like to do that sort of thing to my standards, it's just getting the time and doing it right that's my issues lol.

I do like these devil lights, is there no way of having the side lights and LED on when you want to, or are the LED's constantly on?
Just plug in to existing and sidelights and driving lights can b turned off/on as you like. If you want daylight leds on all the time there is an additional wire to connect back to engine fuses to do this.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Just plug in to existing and sidelights and driving lights can b turned off/on as you like. If you want daylight leds on all the time there is an additional wire to connect back to engine fuses to do this.
[/quote]

Cheers mate, their on and look great! My only thought is which I need a quick answer for before it gets dark... is that I have them connected up normally, without day light leds on, LEDS look fine, Main Beem looks fine, but the dipped beem seems too dark (normal night time lights) ? I feel that their too low down and also my level doesn't work (where the lights go up and down) How do I make these lights look brighter and level... Perhaps they just need allignment done to them but im unsure... any thoughts? I hope I'm not too confusing.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts