Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what the remaps are like from pumaspeed, and the bluefin superchip.
can you tell a big difference in power? and is it possible to get a map what makes the car run rich so i can get more popps out of the exhaust?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Don't bother with ponyspeed. I think they use
Jam sports old maps.. For the best map go and get
A live map from jamsport.. And Jamie will give u
All the pops and bangs you could want

·
Registered
808 Posts
Either try jamsport or go to AET turbos in Leeds they have some go kit there, I've only ever heard good things about them. There dyne is supposed to be accurate to 0.5bhp, as I was told yesterday it's about 1/4 of a mill worth of kit there using there, it's were I'll be going for mine.

Jamie

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Either try jamsport or go to AET turbos in Leeds they have some go kit there, I've only ever heard good things about them. There dyne is supposed to be accurate to 0.5bhp, as I was told yesterday it's about 1/4 of a mill worth of kit there using there, it's were I'll be going for mine.

Jamie
yer buddy that sounds good, will have to have a look cheers

·
Registered
777 Posts
AET are top guys, who we all use from our region and the guy that does the mapping has got quite a name for himself in the world of ECU's.

I will be going there to have cams fitted and a custom map

in fact its actually at Normanton so close for you and Pumaspeed i would avoid, best mechanic they had there is at AET now.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
as above mate, i'll be going there for a custom map soon as. ask for james hanks or andy (the dyno wizard)

welcome to the region also

·
Registered
349 Posts
I believe he is refering to kw not wkw which would mean at 11kw (15bhp) & 15kw (20bhp)

Might be wrong, but guess that is what he means and if that's correct and a custom map has gained them kind of numbers then we should all book in!

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I believe he is refering to kw not wkw which would mean at 11kw (15bhp) & 15kw (20bhp)

Might be wrong, but guess that is what he means and if that's correct and a custom map has gained them kind of numbers then we should all book in!
wkw denotes Kw gain at wheel (wheel Killowatts) , so my gains were 15bhp and 20bhp at the wheel.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts