Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps

Can someone help me please. I need someone to take a picture of the underneath of the rear valance to see how and where the safety clips are attached. My rear valance got stolen a while ago and now I cant remember how it was attached.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Haven't got a pic, but there's three obvious clips along the top of it I think, but it's mainly held on from underneath by two of those stupid types of screws that are really hard to take off without breaking.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah but I have the clips that those screws go onto. That why I needs a pic to see how and where those things are and what they look like.

·
"Fifi LaRoo"
12,307 Posts
The screws look a bit like this but the clip bits that open out are a little more pointed

There are two directly underneath the valance.. one in towards the hole for the exhaust and the other is roughly the same distance from the left handside

They dont screw in as say a normal screw migh but because that clip bit open out, thats what holds them in place

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Ive got some of those I just need to a picture of underneath. The rear valance I have on at the moment has the holes but thats it. Due to someone stealing my other one I dont have those clips things that it attaches to and dont know where they went. If you dont want to post it on here just pm with the pic please. Kind of urgent really.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yeah Ive got some of those I just need to a picture of underneath. The rear valance I have on at the moment has the holes but thats it. Due to someone stealing my other one I dont have those clips things that it attaches to and dont know where they went. If you dont want to post it on here just pm with the pic please. Kind of urgent really.
not sure if this is any help? this is when my bumper got stolen! you can see where the valance is attached just above the tow eye. there is a strip of rubber/plastic that fits on the rear of the car and onto the back valance, ive not got a picture of that myself but steve has, im sure he wont mind me using it as an example

you can see the black strip attached to the back of the car!

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the pics but Im really wanting a picture of what the underneath looks like with the standard valance on so I can see how, where those security clips go that got ripped off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts