Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi everyone thought it was about time i finally done a thread about my car and everything that has been done to it. First off its a black 55 reg phase 1.
Heres the massive spec.

Full miltek exhaust including 4-1 manifold, decat and a non resonated cat back with black tip
K&n filter
Blue roose induction hoses
190 DS remap
Jamsport newman 200 spec camshafts
60mm throttle body
40mm formula power blue 10mm ht leads
Jamsport power steering relocation kit ( 9 row oil cooler on way to me as we speak)
B&M quickshift kit
Rude racing 35mm lowering springs
front and rear strut brace
Rear 24mm whiteline anti roll bar
compomotive mo6 17 inch black alloys
braided brake lines
focus rs black splitter
4 black diffuser fins on rear
carbon gel over lay badges
climair tinted wind deflectors
Audi r8 black headlights
vauxhall corsa d rear wiper arm
The best mod yet!!! 300mm OMP suede steering wheel
Ford fusion gearknob with leather black and blue gaitor
300mm mondeo brakes waiting to be fitted with black calipers

Was rolling roaded at jamsport at the stoc meet a few weeks ago made 179 bhp and 160 lbft

Will add some photos very soon, but you can ask lee welch its a really good modded fiesta st

Mods awaiting

Fit power steering oil cooler when it arrives this week
mondeo 300mm brakes
carbon wrapped mirror covers
SUPERCHARGER!!!!!!

Any comments please feel free

My car will also be on the FAST FORD stand at ford fair so if you wanna have a look just pop over and have a chat
cheers

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah will get some more updated fotos asap, gotta get someone to wrap the mirror covers for me asap, and cant wait to fit the power steering oil cooler gonna look sick, track this year at ford fair !!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sorry don't know if my eyes messing up but your specs say RS splitter but i don't see one o_O

Looks good though mate

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
nice car this and it goes well...

he has a focus rs splitter on there i can tell you that
...just not upto date pics...

it is a well rounded car..keep it up rob!

lol see you want charger,sorry about that

lee

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
power steering oil cooler now fitted !!!! yeah there is a rs splitter fitted just need some up to date fotos . lee give me a call asap

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Will do rob! Soz mate! Been a bit distant,been flat out lol..

Give me a txt and we can chat dude.

Rob is gona be fitting some parts on mine soon
!

Lee

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
not bad start, plans sound ambitious hope it all goes well for you, loving the mo6's
but get rid of the headlamps, they don't look good, aside, nice

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whats wrong with my headlamps?? i like them and so do aalot of people i really want some smoked pre facelift ones, so maybe someone would do me a swap for some.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
I dont think they suit the car n make it look like its trying to be an audi, cars nice apart from em, got some decent mods on it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right my mondeo calipers are all painted black ready to be fitted but the new discs i had through the post are wrong, they sent me mondeo 5 stud discs so spoke to the supplier this morning and will now be getting my nice new st170 discs first thing tomorrow morning so will be fitting these saturday. 300mm brakes FTW!!! Then all i need now is my mirrors wrapped in carbon and a supercharger. p.s if anyone in my area needs there st fixing or modding give me a shout , i am very cheap but very good.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bit of an update for ya.
300mm brakes now fitted and are spot on, Now i have decided not to bother with the charger kit and i am now on the hunt for a cossie inlet manifold, i did have one before but sold it after like a month, But i love the sound of them so i am now looking for another one, njust gonna keep the car n/a as its very reliable and sounds amazing on a cossie inet.

COMMENTS WELCOME

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cossie inlet now on order!!!! once fitted i will be booking in with JAMSPORT for a custom map so i can hit 200 bhp!!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cossie inlet now fitted!!!! think its time for some guages in a double pillar pod, thinking oil pressure and oil temp ???
Car will be on fast fords stand at ford fair

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
You dont mess around Lol.Sound's great mate,Get some updated pic's up....

How did you manage to get on Fast Ford's Stand..?
When's It booked In for a Custom Remap..?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hoping to get it booked in with the guys at jamsport for a custom map within the next 2 months, then gonna fit guages and then its finished.....

Got on the fat ford stand coz i gave neil some parts for free and he sorted me a free ticket and a stand pass.

will upload some fotos over the weekend

1 - 20 of 67 Posts