Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought a second hand Thule roof rack, but didn't come with the roof rails with removable piece for the rack

What I want to know is where are the holes located for the rack to screw into, for example someone to measure from one end of the rail to the centre of the holes

Any help would be appreciated, cheers

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you mate, sure I've seen a few st with roof racks but I've just bought a bike but wanted to carry them on the roof rather than on the back... Not sure where they would fix onto though!

·
Registered
440 Posts
i think they just hook over and grab inbetween the glass and metal work on the rear then in the door shut hope that helps

·
Registered
43 Posts
i think they just hook over and grab inbetween the glass and metal work on the rear then in the door shut hope that helps
Yes they do, if you go on the thule website you can download instructions with all the exact measurement on etc. I think they are there for most cars as thats where i got the instructions for the roof rack for my old ST170.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You get the rubber strips when you buy them brand new with parts that unclip so you can screw the rack down, I need to know where the screw holes are.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's a hole underneath the rubber sill where my rack screws into, I need to know where the holes are. Thanks for the infor anyway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts