Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
My facebook feed is full of "RIP YOU LEGEND" and like pages about how awesome he is, what the
is wrong with people?

Drink driving i have zero sympathy for espically for an idiot who became famous for nothing bar ****ing about!

RESPECT ? How can anyone in there own right mind say that about someone who has done such a thing and kill someone else in the process?

Enough said!!

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
My facebook feed is full of "RIP YOU LEGEND" and like pages about how awesome he is, what the
is wrong with people?

Drink driving i have zero sympathy for espically for an idiot who became famous for nothing bar ****ing about!

RESPECT ? How can anyone in there own right mind say that about someone who has done such a thing and kill someone else in the process?

Enough said!!
If it's confirmed that he was drunk while driving then I agree 100%, but as of yet it's just speculation so calm down a bit eh?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Well very true mate but just
me of!

Prank for the next movie sounds a bit to far to be honest i really dont find the death of someone in any car accident funny either.

Dont get me wrong the show was a laugh and all, but really would anyone find this funny in a film to show the reaction of there loved ones and friends after they are told the news they are dead.

Sorry but if that is the case i will for sure not be watching it. Not a very good experence to be a part of and making a "joke" from it needs a slap!!

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
If this Is a prank then It's just sick.I know there crazy Etc but there's a limit!

I'll wait for more Info before I post anything else....

·
Registered
5,281 Posts
I wouldn't say it's a prank, that FoxNews 'screenshot' is clearly rubbish as that story isn't on the FN site, and neither is the part true where it says TMZ reporting his death is a fake.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This wasn't a prank, he has died...he really wasnt the one driving i believe he was in the passenger seat drunk but the person driving was drunk too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts