Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Recently when using the sat nav on my mk7 it won't find where I am. I can put an address in and it'll start the guidance miles away from where am I and the voice keeps saying "drive onto a digitalised road". Anyone know the cause for this? Or solution? I've tried resetting it but it hasn't sorted the problem. I also can't sync any apps. I've never done it before so I may be doing it wrong, I just want to see song names when using Spotify.

Can anyone help? Sorry if this has been covered I've tried searching but I can't find much.

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
This happened to mine at the beginning of ownership. Have you tried removing the sd card and then plugging it back in? It worked for me and problem hasnt occured since. I cant remember whether I did this with ignition on or off but I think it may have been on.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This happened to mine at the beginning of ownership. Have you tried removing the sd card and then plugging it back in? It worked for me and problem hasnt occured since. I cant remember whether I did this with ignition on or off but I think it may have been on.
There's an sd card? :lol: where is it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts