Fiesta ST Forums banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Does anyone have part numbers for a mk6 ST150 on an 08 plate....

oil filter
fuel filter
air filter
pollen filter
spark plugs

Although Id prefer the iridium plugs if anyone knows a part number for them.
Also, do you need to replace sump plug washer during oil change?

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,662 Posts
Hey Micky,

Thanks for the link.

The part I was looking for is the one you rightly pointed out with #6775A :cheers:
Glad to help, If it is that part then your in luck (well as lucky as you can be considering you are going to have to pay probably for damage not caused by yourself!!) as the pt no is available on flea bay for £8:75!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Glad to help, If it is that part then your in luck (well as lucky as you can be considering you are going to have to pay probably for damage not caused by yourself!!) as the pt no is available on flea bay for £8:75!!
I really cannot find it. Can you please send me the link. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Hi - can anyone confirm if the Mk7 & 8 air filters are the same FIN number (or at least is the Mk8 the same size as any previous Ford)?

Pumaspeed price for the K&N seems very expensive atm, but the Mk8 fiesta is not listed on K&N's website.

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,662 Posts
Since all the online parts catalogues only seem to work for fiestas up to Mk7 does anyone with access please have a look for the Part No of the Mk8 outer fog light trim please...

... or a link to where the **** I can buy these online in order to paint them up myself!!!!!!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
Since all the online parts catalogues only seem to work for fiestas up to Mk7 does anyone with access please have a look for the Part No of the Mk8 outer fog light trim please...

... or a link to where the :censored: I can buy these online in order to paint them up myself!!!!!!!
https://paintmodz.co.uk/collections/ford-fiesta-mk8-2018/products/mk8-fiesta-st-st-line-outer-fog-light-bezels-primer

Or second hand on ebay probably the best bet...

I have their carbon dipped ones and they do fit well i can't remember if they are genuine ford ones i think they are..

Doh! Just read on there they are genuine :lol:

·
"Race Red Owner"
6,662 Posts
https://paintmodz.co.uk/collections/ford-fiesta-mk8-2018/products/mk8-fiesta-st-st-line-outer-fog-light-bezels-primer

Or second hand on ebay probably the best bet...

I have their carbon dipped ones and they do fit well i can't remember if they are genuine ford ones i think they are..

Doh! Just read on there they are genuine :lol:
Yep already been on there and left a message to ask if they do the old exchange basis/send in get'em done and return postage. But wanted to see if a spare set could be bought cheap and I would spray them myself.... except after hours and hours of searching I still can't find them or the part no that might facilitate finding them.....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking for the part number for the B&O sub in the 2020.25 Mk8.

I have the sub in the wheel well in my 2019 ST2 and want to swap for the one in the side panel.

Thanks in advance.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts