Fiesta ST Forums banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

Registered
hello, I'm looking for the wheel locking nut that you get inside the boot
For your locking wheel nut? There's multiple and I don't think there will be a specific part number. Your best bet will be your local Ford dealer who may be nice enough to use their master set to work out which colour yours is.

Premium Member

Registered
Inside the boot?, probably not but do you mean one of these?

the thing that i am looking for should be located in the empty space of the photo down below. I heard somewhere that it should be a wheel locking nut; i bought my fiesta st a couple days ago and that empty space had me thinking if i鈥檓 missing something.
Tire Wheel Crankset Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Registered
I thought the exact same when I was going through the process of getting the right spare wheel kit for mine, it seemed I was missing something because there was a void for something I didn't have.

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Grille

I was assured that was just for the locking wheel nut... I know I have the locking/retaining pin for the Jack in there in this image but that was just because i found it after i'd screwed the kit down and couldn't be bothered to unscrew it all again to put it back.

The truth of it is though it makes no sense to have your locking wheel nut stored there. This spare is for emergency use only, but you need your locking wheel nut for every 'wheel off' service and every time you change your tyres. It's far easier to keep it in a more accessible place than down underneath the boot flooring.

So that's what that void is supposed to be for, there's simply no point keeping it there.

Now If you don't have a locking wheel nut at all (but have locking wheel bolts) get yourself to a Ford dealership and they'll be able to identify the locking wheel nut code for your bolts as you'll definately need to order one as otherwise only a Ford Dealership with a full set of variants will ever be able to get your wheels off.

If you don't have locking wheel nut and don't have locking wheel bolts either then it's up to you to either get some or stay as you are. I'd highly recommend getting a set though as you're wheels may well roll off into someone elses possession.

Registered
2014 Mk7 ST-3
Didn't want to open a full thread just for this so popping it in here.

Is it just the one type of Mk2 Focus RS exhaust rubber needed for aftermarket exhausts? I ask as it seems to have four different ones.

1223914 is the one I've seen mentioned, is it just three of that one needed or do I need any of the other ones as well?

Premium Member
Didn't want to open a full thread just for this so popping it in here.

Is it just the one type of Mk2 Focus RS exhaust rubber needed for aftermarket exhausts? I ask as it seems to have four different ones.

1223914 is the one I've seen mentioned, is it just three of that one needed or do I need any of the other ones as well?
Correct part # is:1688752

You only need two of those (one on each end of the rear silencer).

Registered
Hi all,

I am after the FINIS numbers for the following parts:

Ford Armrest Door Insert LH - This is the insert on the door handle that you use to pull close the door. I think the number should be 1829580 (Ford website comes back with 1829583, but I think this is the Gloss black one used on the titanium)
Mine has a big scratch from someones nails, although these are 拢30 from fords so I may check ebay!

Ford Door Scuff Plate LH - Pretty certain this is 1778930 based on posts on here, although ford website also has 1892093 (not sure what that is!)

A pillar interior trim (LH) - According to 7zap this should be maybe 1910059, but I can't find much else. I suspect this may be a stupid price anyway so I may try to fix the one I have (has broken clips but still stays on relatively well)

Thanks

Premium Member
Hi all,

I am after the FINIS numbers for the following parts:

Ford Armrest Door Insert LH - This is the insert on the door handle that you use to pull close the door. I think the number should be 1829580 (Ford website comes back with 1829583, but I think this is the Gloss black one used on the titanium)
Mine has a big scratch from someones nails, although these are 拢30 from fords so I may check ebay!

Ford Door Scuff Plate LH - Pretty certain this is 1778930 based on posts on here, although ford website also has 1892093 (not sure what that is!)

A pillar interior trim (LH) - According to 7zap this should be maybe 1910059, but I can't find much else. I suspect this may be a stupid price anyway so I may try to fix the one I have (has broken clips but still stays on relatively well)

Thanks
I think the number should be 1829580
Correct

A pillar interior trim (LH) - According to 7zap this should be maybe 1910059, but I can't find much else. I suspect this may be a stupid price anyway
so I may try to fix the one I have (has broken clips but still stays on relatively well
Correct

These might be the clips you need

or

1778930 is correct

81 - 92 of 92 Posts