Year:2014
Make:Ford
Model:Fiesta ST
Mileage:72738 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:1.6
Trim:Standard ST
This is my Stage 2 Modified Ford Fiesta ST Turbo that I am selling due to now using a works vehicle. The Re-Map was carried out by 'Cit Tech' based in Maidstone, Kent.

It was purchased from a local dealer on 19/06/2019 and had one previous owner, and has two (2) keys. From initial purchase I have taken great care of it and had it serviced regularly at a local garage.
I have added the following modifications to the vehicle,

ITG Induction Kit
Peron Stage 3 Cooler
GFB Diverter 'BOV'
Miltek Decat Exhaust System

This car, as previously stated, has been well looked after and the condition reflects this, however, as with most vehicles of this age it does have minor cosmetic blemishes.
I have uploaded the full twelve (12) images of the vehicle, but am happy to provide further photographs if required. The wheels are shown within the twelve images and do have minor scuffs, but NOT major and can provide images of these if required.
All in all, this is a lovely clean, well looked after and VERY fast car and will hopefully bring many hours of driving fun to the purchaser.

This vehicle will only be available on or after 25th June, this is for insurance purposes.

Any questions or if you wish to view the vehicle, then please get in touch, but not time wasters.