Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been ask about doing a discount on hose kits for the fiesta st180

So we have managed to put together a deal on the ANC/water pipe kit
Normal rrp is £244.95 inc vat plus p&p this kit alone is over £300.00 with other company's
We need a min of five kits to do this kit for £220.00 inc vat with p&p at £7.50 to uk mainland
Also if you was to order the top induction hose at the same time we will reduce that to £70.00 from £74.95
Our kits are made for us by js performance to the best quality found on the market today
They are available in a range of colours too

Please remember these kits are made to order and take a few days from date of order

Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper I will try and add a pic that shows more of the hoses later

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the induction hose the same shape as the original or altered in any way. Wondering if it will fit the Mountune airbox..
No mate its the same bore as the OE pipe as it changes ID shape and thats where the development comes in as most would just make this a same diameter pipe which won't work, but from the outside it looks the same bore making it look very neat and a nice addition under the bonnet
It Makes throttle response much more crisp too due to the flow of the pipe.
Will fit induction kits and OE air box

·
Registered
619 Posts
Okay cheers. I might order the induction hose some time soon then. Have you got pictures of the other colours that are available? Will probably go for blue but might get something else to be different.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay cheers. I might order the induction hose some time soon then. Have you got pictures of the other colours that are available? Will probably go for blue but might get something else to be different.
Here you go the colours that come as standard price

Gas Font Magenta Pipe Electric blue

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts