Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some nice pics of me and my mates car from the weekend with abit of sunshine and abit of rain
pics seem bit large because dont know how to downsize them :S enjoy anyway commens welcome

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate and yeh same same i know obviously they are a faster car ive drove it, but overall the fiesta feels more alive and i can tell you that the only place where the vxr will beat my car is on a motorway anywhere else and the
wins hands down

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Great pictures there mate! I had a blip with one of those VXRs, left him behind as soon as the road got bendy...Good looking cars though and their seats are stunning.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i do wish i had some seats like that there just too expensive lol motorways suck but A and B roads ftw!

yeah i do wish i had some seats like that there just too expensive lol motorways suck but A and B roads ftw!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Have to agree, that bonnet bra ruins the look of the car, as the artic is a decent looking car tbh. I used to have a corsa vxr before my fiesta and yes it would be quicker until the bends!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Car looks great mate. Is that a pressed plate? If so where did you get it?
they are fully plastic and its like a resin that is pressed onto the plate if that helps.
the were supplied by DMB along with all my badges and out of the mods on my car the number plates get soooo much attention its unreal! and of course the BSAU stamp is the so 100% road legal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts