Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
Same power, but an extra 30nm torque? So roughly equivalent to the midway point of most stage 1 tuners? While the 0-60 looks the same, in real terms of driving feel, that's a decent uplift in terms of acceleration and overtaking ability.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like a digital display is confirmed for the facelift as well. Will be slightly jealous but if the price is anything to go by, I'll be alright 😅

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
132 Posts
Well I guess we gonna find some on yunkyards/scrapyards later on, then we can buy such a digital one

·
Registered
Fiesta MK8 ST3 MY2021
132 Posts
I wonder if we can place original map on our engines?

Then we can start with an even higher amount of torque

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
4 light alloy wheels 7.5 Jx18 with 205/40 R18 tires
-5-spoke-Y-design, in magnetite premlum paint
Exterior mirrors painted in body color, electrically adjustable, heated, with
Integrated flashing lights, electrically foldable and with surrounding lighting
additionally with ST logo floor projection
Brake calipers, painted red
Digital instrument panel 12.3 "(31.2 cm screen diagonal)
Double pipe exhaust system, ST design
Ford Key Free System (key-free unlocking / locking) including Ford power start function
(no-key start)
Ford Performance Sensico upholstery in leather look / fabric in anthracite with decorative stitching in red
Ford Performance sports seats in front
Ford SYNC 3 Incl. Ford navigation system with AppLink and 8 "touchscreen (203 cm screen)
diagonal) and DAB / DAB + (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
Air conditioning with automatic temperature control
LED matrix headlights, adaptive
Leather steering wheel, flattened at the bottom and with red decorative stitching including the ST logo
Drowsiness warning
Park pilot system at the rear
backup camera
ST body styling kit:
• Front lip embossed with Ford Performance
- Grille, ST design
-Side skirts, painted in body color
Front and rear bumpers, ST design including rear diffuser
ST sports suspension
Traffic sign recognition system
Performance package:
ST launch control
ST-Performance shift indicator
Front axle locking differential, mechanical
Winter package:
Front pane, can be walked on
Steering wheel, heated
Front seats, can be used individually and variably
OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
Exterior mirrors painted in body color, electrically adjustable, heated, with integrated indicators, electrically foldable and
with surrounding lighting additionally with ST logo floor projection
Brake calipers, painted red
Roof spoiler, painted in body color, large
Double pipe exhaust system, ST design
High beam assistant, glare-free (see LED matrix headlights, adaptive)
Front window, heated (see winter package)
LED matrix headlights, adaptive
LED matrix low beam
LED matrix high beam
LED daytime running lights
LED direction indicators in front, sequential
LED flashing light, static including maneuvering and bad weather light
High beam assistant, glare-free
LED taillights
Panoramic sunroof, electric
Including rear interior lighting (3 and 5-door) and make-up mirrors in the driver and front passenger sun visors, illuminated
not I.V. with painting of the roof and the exterior mirror housing in contrasting black
No roof console with glasses storage compartment
Disc wiper with rain sensor, sensitivity variable label adjustable Headlight assistant with day / nadht sensor Rare discs from the 2nd seat rail and rear window are darkly toned ST body styling kit: Front lip with Ford Performance embossing • Kohlergrll, ST design Side skirts, painted in body color Front and rear bumpers, ST design including rear diffuser EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT - EXTERIOR COLORS Race Red Frozen White Agate Black Metallic Moondust Silver Metallic Magnetic metallic Boundless blue metallic Mean Green Metallic Painting of the roof and the outer casing in contrasting black not in conjunction with Agate Black Metallic not in conjunction with panoramic sliding roof, electric TIRES AND WHEELS 4 light alloy wheels 7.5 Jx18 with 205/40 R18 tires 5-spoke Y design, in Magnetite premium paint Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Tire repair set (max. 80 km / h permitted when used) InichtiV. With spare wheel Temporary spare wheel (max. 80 km / h permitted when used) Steel wheel 5 Jx15 with 125/80 RI5 tires Elimination of the tire repair
COMFORT, SAFETY AND TECHNOLOGY (CONTINUED) Pre-Collislon-Assist, collision warning system (FA - Forward Alert) and active emergency brake assistant backup camera Selective driving mode switch Power steering, electro-mechanical, speed-dependent (EPAS - Electric Power Assisted Steering) ST sports suspension Start-stop system Blind spot assistant with Cross Traffic Alert including emergency braking function when reversing out of a parking space Traffic sign recognition system central locking system INFOTAINMENT, CONNECTIVITY AND NAVIGATION Ford SYNC3 incl. Ford navigation system with AppLink and 8 "touchscreen (20.3 cm screen diagonal) and DAB / DAB + (Digital Audio Broadcasting) 6 speakers Androld Auto2) and Apple CarPlay) Bluetooth 3) hands-free kit and audio streaming Wrong-way driver warning function Remote control on the steering wheel FordPass Connect including WiFi hotspot Voice control via audio and telephone - USB connection. Acoustical and visual destination guidance, dynamic navigation with an extended traffic information system, lane recommendation and Road map for Europe B&O Sound System (not in conjunction with inductive charging station for mobile devices) 575 watt premium sound system with 10 loudspeakers, including subwoofer Baslerend on the renowned sound and design expertise of Bang & Olufsen Inductive charging station for mobile devices

Blame Google translate for the dodgy translations, but hey, at least I had a go….😬

·
Registered
54 Posts
I wonder if we can place original map on our engines?

Then we can start with an even higher amount of torque
my friend did this with a 14 plate transit
Used the newer Ford map
So if its possible on a van surely we could get the same ?

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I just want the ST puddle lights, which this one has, and as CEUK said they can’t be retrofitted, I might (price depending) get a set from Ford instead 🤙

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Until I see one I'll reserve judgement.

It can have all the modern bells and whistles and even the essential ST puddle lights, but if it's a fugly facelift and with those seats it'll upset a lot.

Remember when the mk8 came out and all mk7.5 ST owners cried "it's a C-max"?

·
Registered
MK8 Fiesta ST 2018 M235
3,035 Posts
Until I see one I'll reserve judgement.

It can have all the modern bells and whistles and even the essential ST puddle lights, but if it's a fugly facelift and with those seats it'll upset a lot.

Remember when the mk8 came out and all mk7.5 ST owners cried "it's a C-max"?
Well... to be honest it is a C-max. I have a MK7.5 ST-line parked a few cars away from my parking spot and it really does look better and more agressive than my MK8, the rear looks better (the lights are really dull on MK8 etc. Only thing MK8 has way better than MK7.5 is the front lights (leds, not the standard). But I bit the bullet and ordered one as I wanted it for how it drove and as it was a lot closer to MK3.5 Focus ST that I had at the time spec wise and comfort wise.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts