Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think about getting a red st500 style bonnet decal on my st? got red door stripes on at the moment but torn between whether it would look good or not, if anyone could show any pics or photoshop one id greatly appreciate it

G

·
Go for it think it would look good
big fan of the ST500 Stripe! It's worth a try and make sure you get it from DMB Graphics as you can ensure it's pretty much identical to the real deal

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
theres one near swindon i saw once, i personally thought it looked too much... it depends on the red tho too, brighter n more contrasting the better, which is hard to get with such a large vinyl.

guess that's why most production car vinyl's are white, silver or dark colours rather than bright.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think it all depends on the colour of your st. On my other st i had just the st500 bonnet stickers and i thought they looked perfect. Wouldn't go with the side stripes though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it all depends on the colour of your st. On my other st i had just the st500 bonnet stickers and i thought they looked perfect. Wouldn't go with the side stripes though.
its panther black mate, think the red stripes look pretty cool just wondering if a bonnet decal is too much :/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts