·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
just had an update from my dealer.

Vehicle Status: BODY OFFLINE
ETA to dealer W/E: 18-DEC-2021

...cmooooon Christmas
Same delivery for mine now, what does BODY OFFLINE mean though?!

Edit: A quick google says the body is assembled and moved off the line - I assume this means the factory has resumed production finally too

·
Registered
44 Posts
Same delivery for mine now, what does BODY OFFLINE mean though?!

Edit: A quick google says the body is assembled and moved off the line - I assume this means the factory has resumed production finally too
The update from my dealer says exactly the same but I was told that date isn’t accurate, I’m hoping it is though

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Mine is supposed to be finished tomorrow.
I'll check with the dealer later in the week if they have a delivery date unless they contact me 1st, they usually let me know as soon as they have any further information.

It's becoming a nice Christmas present 😂🎁
I saw a Focus ST Edition the other day, this was the first time i have seen the blue colour and it looked so good. Silver Fox has always been my favourite but that blue is up there with it. Hope yours turns up soon.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
I saw a Focus ST Edition the other day, this was the first time i have seen the blue colour and it looked so good. Silver Fox has always been my favourite but that blue is up there with it. Hope yours turns up soon.
I've only ever seen a 1 Fiesta Edition through the local Ford showroom window in the dark. And 1 Focus Edition after I ordered. Really like it too, luckily.
I was on the verge of ordering a new ST3 in Silver Fox when they stopped the colour 😭 probably would have bought a used one if the Edition hadn't been a thing.

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Nightmare! Looks repairable though
You’d think so but I’m not so sure. Have a look on the Copart website. It’s an eye opener to see cars that have been written off with what looks like relatively minor damage. What’s the proportion of replacement cost that they use as the trigger point for writing off cars up to a year old - is it 50% of their value? Something like that. At main dealer costs it soon adds up.
It looks like the A pillar is damaged on this one. Such a shame, it’s a lovely car.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts