Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you ST owners in the SURREY area post,let us know where you are and what you got,especially if you are in and around the STAINES area

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lets fide as many as possible and have a mini meet soon.....recruit some some more!!!
i have been in contact with lee,he said he can get about 10 cars and knows a good place to go in London for the meet not to far,in a graphitti tunnel.would look good apparently.

any other suggestions ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
cool, there more the better, lee if we can sort out a date so i can make sure i can get it off work! Need to get those bit sorted on my car before hand!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Feltham! Not far from Staines would be nice to have a local meet!
haha be lucky are cars aint robbed in Feltham ! 2 mins away from me

The meet will be next month some time,gives everybody enough time to sort bits,mods and stuff out.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
I can ask some other guys About this meet,should be a good one..

If we can get a date I can ask about and try to get a few more guys there

I will get Ricky to come,his has a black and red ST...with mk7 Zetec s rims running 200bhp.

Lets gets it sorted

·
Registered
242 Posts
id deffo come if it was a weekend still not met up with anyone yet would be awesome to see other peoples st's n what theyre doing with them what are poeple up 2 this weekend?

caine

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
id deffo come if it was a weekend still not met up with anyone yet would be awesome to see other peoples st's n what theyre doing with them what are poeple up 2 this weekend?

caine
This is to soon for me,the car is not ready for show yet haha,in a couple of weeks will be good,i will put up some dates for a weekend very soon,tonight.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts