·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A) the trip computer gives
mileage travelled
mpg
time since reset
but I can'f find how to have displayed " miles left in tank"........am i missing something ?

B) performance gauges
top is water temp ok
middle is oil pressure 0 - 70.....what should it be at ?
bottom is brake fluid psi ?....meaning ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The mileage to refill is on the bottom line on the right.
Can’t help you with the others.
I do think the digi dash is pretty rubbish but I happen to like the fact that, when you switch off, it asks you if you want full guard or partial. Excellent if you want to park at a shop, say, and the dogs are in the car (not very often….). On the Mk 8 it’s in a sub sub menu which is tiresome.
On the other hand, reminding you to check the rear seats for passengers when you switch off is beyond parody.
A sign of our infantilised age I think.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I do think the digi dash is pretty rubbish but I happen to like the fact that, when you switch off, it asks you if you want full guard or partial. Excellent if you want to park at a shop, say, and the dogs are in the car (not very often….). On the Mk 8 it’s in a sub sub menu which is tiresome.
On the other hand, reminding you to check the rear seats for passengers when you switch off is beyond parody.
You can set the alarm to confirm full guard in the settings on the mk8 also.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see the 'mileage to go' now many thanks...never noticed it !

·
Registered
770 Posts
Every time I turn the car off it offers me this, I don’t need to go in a sub sub menu…

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
A) the trip computer gives
mileage travelled
mpg
time since reset
but I can'f find how to have displayed " miles left in tank"........am i missing something ?

B) performance gauges
top is water temp ok
middle is oil pressure 0 - 70.....what should it be at ?
bottom is brake fluid psi ?....meaning ?
Aren’t the performance gauges (top to bottom) oil temp, oil pressure, boost pressure?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts