Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk8/Mk8.5 Order Updates Only

227K views 3K replies 124 participants last post by  KenL 
Anyone have an idea what the st 2 headlights will look like? (Mk8.5)
This an ST-Line so imagine they will be similar. Appear to be regular reflector type lights with LED bulbs, they are full LED though, even the indicators. The daytime running light just runs around the bottom and sides and doubles up as the indicator, it just flashes orange.

The Matrix lights have the full daytime running light like the Mk8, and a separate sequential indicator.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille Car

This is the ST3

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

I’ve gone for Mean Green, I figure if you’re going to have an ASBO car you might as well have it in the signature ASBO colour :LOL:

My neighbour has a Puma ST in Mean Green and I really like the colour, personally.

Slight change of subject but does anyone know the average wait time for cars to be released from Dagenham to the dealers? Mine has been at Dagenham since 6th June and I’m getting impatient!

I live in Essex so it doesn’t have to go far to my dealer, but I guess they have a backlog of cars they are processing there.

My dealer is saying 2-3 weeks from arrival at Dagenham I should take delivery, that was last week. How long have others waited as I’m beginning to think it might be longer now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.