Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk8/Mk8.5 Order Updates Only

227K views 3K replies 124 participants last post by  KenL 
Hi @BloodMage87, I ordered the end of May 2021 and after being c0nverted to an 8.5, my estimated delivery is currently April/ May 2022. I think my dealership is managing expectations with worth case scenario, hopefully it will be more like March 2022.👍🏻
I think they are setting up for worst case, I ordered mine 10 days ago and was told March/April 2022. It'd be nice if it was earlier, but I'm not expecting it to be.

I called into the dealership today as I was passing, to see if there was any update (and I thought there may have been one or two facelift STs to have a nosey at but there weren’t). The estimated build date is now the beginning of August, so in other words no real update, it’s just a rolling estimate.

As the car certainly hasn’t been built yet, am I now in danger of having my order changed to a 5dr? Is this actually confirmed?

Cheers.

I was talking to my dealer yesterday, and although Ford haven't confirmed it by official notice, they are not able to take anymore 2022 orders and 2023 orders only. He did say it looks very likely that if you don't have a chassis number or build slot by now then you'll be looking at a 5dr replacement.

Edit: obviously this is just hear-say so don't take it as final, not even the dealers truly know at the moment

Sync 3 optional? So what's the alternative? Are they really going to stick the bog-basic infotainment you get in some vans as standard?
It’s the sync 3 nav, so it’ll probably come with Sync 3 still, just without the navigation part of it.

I had a chat with my dealer yesterday as they got the notification from Ford, anyone that doesn't go with the option will be getting the Sync 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.