Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk8/Mk8.5 Order Updates Only

227K views 3K replies 124 participants last post by  KenL 
hello there
i am waiting my st2. June order....mk8 but my order converted to mk8.5
build date early of January and delivery February. it sounds too good to be true. i think i have to wait to see if its true
i dont have a vin number yet

Latest supply update:
Okay to buy pushed back one week to 24th January due to headlight supply issues with a number of vehicles being removed from schedule.
Rescheduling plan to be decided
Fresh orders will now be built from June on.
So all in all not good news lads.
i am thinking if this is only for the new matrix led unit..... for those who waiting the st2 mk8.5 with standart full led headlight are not effected by this supply issue?

in my country the ST2 is no longer available
you can order only an ST3 and only 5door

i am waiting an st2 5door from july 21
i will rang my dealer tomorrow morning to see if he got some good news for me

I was told I won't get a VIN number until the build is in progress, so I am going to give them a ring in about a week and see if there's been any progress.
i spoke with my dealer today and told me the same thing
currently is showing in the system "build date February". Just February, not any specific date
he will call me in 7 days to tell me if there is any progress

That's madness. I ordered mine in November and mines assembly offline. I know someone who has ordered Puma st a month ago and it's already gate released. Seems there's no order to when there's building.
why they dont start buiding the older orders first? its so irrational
i dont know what to do or what to say, i am so disappointed

I feel your disappointment, that is exactly why I jumped ship. The final annoyance for me was learning that someone who ordered in July 2021, three months after I ordered had taken delivery of his car. NOT ACCEPTABLE...I guess you have too ask yourself if you are happy to join another queue, which fortunately I was happy to do as we have another car. All the best👍🏻
am with u in this. And the car u are going to own is better from Fiesta st
unfortunatelyi cant do what u did. 1st reason is am in love with the fiesta st since 2018. and the second reason is there is no other car in that price range that i like. i20 n is not an option for me
so am stuck with ford. its a good company with a very nice cars, but in orders management they suck af.

I agree Fords are good cars and I have had several very nice Fords in my past years...The semi-conductor problem is unprecedented and I guess some companies/ dealerships are dealing with it better than others. I quite like the new 8.5 ST, not too keen on the seats though...Used cars are too over-priced at the moment to jump ship in that direction, so your patience will pay off and when your new ST arrives you will undoubtedly really enjoy it for many years to come...Once I had the VIN number things did start to move quite quickly but my impatience got the better of me...I hope you have some positive news soon.👍🏻
thank you mate. i hope the best 4u too. and maybe u get your bmw faster than expected. my friend waited only 3 moths for his bmw x2.

i agree with u in the used cars market. in my country used fiesta st's sell price is 20000-22000 euro 2018model 60000 km. doesnt make sence

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.