Fiesta ST Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mk8/Mk8.5 Order Updates Only

227K views 3K replies 124 participants last post by  KenL 
It was stated many, many years ago in a business forum that "Ford don't have to look after their customers as their marketing department is second to none".
Yes everyone on this forum is disgruntled whether we have a Mk 8 on order or not but we are a VERY small piece of the Ford customer pie.

If anyone will be having a confirmed Edition and would like to sell it on delivery day please PM me. I have a 2019 ST3 so no rush at all to take delivery and obviously will be paying a premium. Obviously you delivery can't be confirmed until on the way to your dealer.

I'm tempted to ignore replies regarding my offer to buy a delivery mileage Edition at a premium price although i can understand the £60 / £50k's mentioned are only forum banter.
However i can't resist smiling that I have now been able to secure a deal from someone (who now wants a Focus ST) at a very good price on the day he picks it up and certainly not what the Autotrader prices for second hand ones are (which don't appear to be selling).

Good news! But, you didn't answer my question... Did you order one initially then cancel it?
Yes as soon as announced but when i saw one in the flesh I didn't like the colour. Only going for it now as i will probably have it wrapped and nervous as to how long petrol ST's will survive plus I must have powerfold mirrors for ease of garage access.

Don't like them personally and don't know what it's like over the UK but in the Midlands Puma numbers seem to be growing by the day. However I can see them being popular with the average motorist as with the increasing amount of very large potholes they must give a better ride....if thats a consideration for you.

Just had a dealer call me said he has a cancelled order (ordered last November) for a 3 door ST3 and due late April. Related all the comments on here as to orders but he seems confident (!!!)
Any views on this please.....many thanks

2 years of Covid, a year at least of wars, and now wondering when we will have to have electric transport (not exciting cars) will we ever have the relaxing life we had a few years ago ?
Let's all just enjoy NOW and not be so gloomy about the future.
Only my opinion of course as I try to enjoy life NOW

Just spoke to a dealer who says he has one they kept on order after customer cancelled.
He's confirmed he can definitely change the colour as system shows 'can be amended' and due for Sept build but his system obviously showing no build date yet.
Does this seem realistic ? Just concerned Sept goes into Oct, Nov etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.