Fiesta ST Forums banner
2381 - 2400 of 2482 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Antonio: Maaan that’s gotta feel gooooooood to know!! As fares I remember you ordered feb 2022, right? :) Really happy for you (and not the slides jealous 🤭)
January bro, my order 😄 its so good yes, hopping that the transport to dealer comes next week 😄😄😄😄 i think its was quicker because mine is still 3 door with panoramic roof and all.. i got very lucky i guess 😄

·
Registered
885 Posts
I have got to take back all i have said in the past about the Facelift. I was at Ford's today for a service and the first mot and they had 2 black facelifts, an ST and an ST Line and they look really nice from the front, i might even admit that i think they look better than the MK8. I also sat in a facelift Focus ST that had the new seats and they look absolutely stunning and are really comfortable. I will never judge anything again from photos 😄. Also they have got a cancelled order due in very soon, it is a 3 door in mean green with a pano roof , so if anyone is interested and is in the Kent area send me a message and i will give you the details.

·
Registered
Fiesta ST-2 Mk8
64 Posts
I have got to take back all i have said in the past about the Facelift. I was at Ford's today for a service and the first mot and they had 2 black facelifts, an ST and an ST Line and they look really nice from the front, i might even admit that i think they look better than the MK8. I also sat in a facelift Focus ST that had the new seats and they look absolutely stunning and are really comfortable. I will never judge anything again from photos 😄. Also they have got a cancelled order due in very soon, it is a 3 door in mean green with a pano roof , so if anyone is interested and is in the Kent area send me a message and i will give you the details.
Hope I share you're opinions when mine arrives 🤞

Read folk saying they look like the front of a Transit, but I personally think the big grill might make it appear a bit sportier.

Losing the fog lights perhaps make it a little blander at the front though.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hope I share you're opinions when mine arrives 🤞

Read folk saying they look like the front of a Transit, but I personally think the big grill might make it appear a bit sportier.

Losing the fog lights perhaps make it a little blander at the front though.
You are in for a nice surprise if you haven't seen one yet and those seats are drop dead gorgeous. I was one of those Transit people but i have well and truly been made to eat my own words.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Is the only option on it a pano sunroof?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I’ve seen quite a few now around my area, It does look nice, but I still think the mk8 is sharper and more aggressive IMO. Unfortunately I feel Ford have made it look more like an SUV. The ST3 wheels are lovely though, the ST2 wheels, meh 🫤. I don’t think the average Joe would even notice the difference to be honest,👍

·
Registered
Mk7 Fiesta ST
4 Posts
I have a Mk7 Fiesta ST, which I've had for 4 years. I remember when the Mk8 came out, I went for a test drive and thought it actually drove better than my Mk7, more refined and better for day to day driving whilst still kicking a punch. But the front end really put me off upgrading... something about the front grille which looks "squished". I thought the interior was a bit drab too. Then by chance I saw one of the very first Mk8.5 deliveries (Black, 5dr) in February arrive at TrustFord Wilmslow when I went for a service.. needless to say I was quite impressed with the new look. Fast forward 4 weeks and I placed an order 😄

·
Registered
885 Posts
I’ve seen quite a few now around my area, It does look nice, but I still think the mk8 is sharper and more aggressive IMO. Unfortunately I feel Ford have made it look more like an SUV. The ST3 wheels are lovely though, the ST2 wheels, meh 🫤. I don’t think the average Joe would even notice the difference to be honest,👍
I still wouldn't swap but i would be happy with a facelift though. Those seats though, i thought they looked stunning, much better than the photos.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I have a Mk7 Fiesta ST, which I've had for 4 years. I remember when the Mk8 came out, I went for a test drive and thought it actually drove better than my Mk7, more refined and better for day to day driving whilst still kicking a punch. But the front end really put me off upgrading... something about the front grille which looks "squished". I thought the interior was a bit drab too. Then by chance I saw one of the very first Mk8.5 deliveries (Black, 5dr) in February arrive at TrustFord Wilmslow when I went for a service.. needless to say I was quite impressed with the new look. Fast forward 4 weeks and I placed an order 😄
I bet you cant wait. The Mk7 is better if you want to go for big power but the diff in the Mk8 is really good. I must admit i like the dark and moody interior in the Mk8 😄. I would definitely recommend getting a stage 1 map at some point in the future, i drove mine today without the map for the service and as soon as i got home i put it back on!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I called into the dealership today as I was passing, to see if there was any update (and I thought there may have been one or two facelift STs to have a nosey at but there weren’t). The estimated build date is now the beginning of August, so in other words no real update, it’s just a rolling estimate.

As the car certainly hasn’t been built yet, am I now in danger of having my order changed to a 5dr? Is this actually confirmed?

Cheers.

2381 - 2400 of 2482 Posts