Fiesta ST Forums banner
821 - 840 of 944 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
“My managers just had a look for you, its been built – just came off the assembly line 😃
Still says December ETA but that’s highly unlikely unfortunately."

That’s the update I’ve just had for my edition!
Ford seem to be pretty sure they will be shipped to the UK this month and delivered before Christmas. I was sent a screenshot on Monday of a communication that went out from Ford UK to dealerships for these cars. Assume this communication was sent to all dealers awaiting cars.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ford seem to be pretty sure they will be shipped to the UK this month and delivered before Christmas. I was sent a screenshot on Monday of a communication that went out from Ford UK to dealerships for these cars. Assume this communication was sent to all dealers awaiting cars.
Fingers crossed you are right, what an awesome Christmas present that would be 😊

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is mine...
Yours apprears to be one of the last being built on Monday i dont know what time the factory stops for the day..
Mine is
VMACS Status Description: ASSEMBLY OFFLINE
VMACS Status Code: 261
VMACS Status Since: 2021-11-22 13:49:00.0
It went straight to Assembly offline, i hope it was painted first:LOL:

Also on the status page there is this:
Next Departure:
05/12/2021

this is the next shipment date, using the browser console i found that the cargo ship will sail from mexico to antwerp to get the cars... I guess uk will be in the first stops. Iam not sure if this info is correct.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yours apprears to be one of the last being built on Monday i dont know what time the factory stops for the day..
Mine is
VMACS Status Description: ASSEMBLY OFFLINE
VMACS Status Code: 261
VMACS Status Since: 2021-11-22 13:49:00.0
It went straight to Assembly offline, i hope it was painted first:LOL:

Also on the status page there is this:
Next Departure:
05/12/2021

this is the next shipment date, using the browser console i found that the cargo ship will sail from mexico to antwerp to get the cars... I guess uk will be in the first stops. Iam not sure if this info is correct.
I work at Dagenham engine plant and I drive past where they store all the vehicles that come off the boat. If I remember I'll let you know if I see a couple sitting in the car park. 👍

·
Registered
272 Posts
I work at Dagenham engine plant and I drive past where they store all the vehicles that come off the boat. If I remember I'll let you know if I see a couple sitting in the car park. 👍
Seriously exciting times for the two of you waiting for your ST Edition's, I hope they come before Christmas. I am not holding my breath for my order, just as well as I don't think it will arrive until April/ May 2022, almost a year after the original order was placed!🧐

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mine is still BODY OFFLINE on that site but the dealer update today is ASSEMBLY OFFLINE as of yesterday so I think there is a tad delay on it.

VMACS Status Description: BODY OFFLINE
VMACS Status Code: 221
VMACS Status Since: 2021-11-18 10:22:00.0
GOB Status Description:
GOB Status Code:
GOB Status Since:
Vehicle last started on (tappsDateTime):
Vehicle Date Time (vehicleDateTime):

·
Registered
Fiesta ST2 MK 8.5 waiting
1 Posts
hello there
i am waiting my st2. June order....mk8 but my order converted to mk8.5
build date early of January and delivery February. it sounds too good to be true. i think i have to wait to see if its true
i dont have a vin number yet

·
Registered
272 Posts
hello there
i am waiting my st2. June order....mk8 but my order converted to mk8.5
build date early of January and delivery February. it sounds too good to be true. i think i have to wait to see if its true
i dont have a vin number yet
Hi @BloodMage87, I ordered the end of May 2021 and after being c0nverted to an 8.5, my estimated delivery is currently April/ May 2022. I think my dealership is managing expectations with worth case scenario, hopefully it will be more like March 2022.👍🏻

821 - 840 of 944 Posts