Fiesta ST Forums banner
841 - 860 of 946 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi @BloodMage87, I ordered the end of May 2021 and after being c0nverted to an 8.5, my estimated delivery is currently April/ May 2022. I think my dealership is managing expectations with worth case scenario, hopefully it will be more like March 2022.👍🏻
I think they are setting up for worst case, I ordered mine 10 days ago and was told March/April 2022. It'd be nice if it was earlier, but I'm not expecting it to be.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great tool! My edition is still showing as Body Offline but build was due to be completed this week and looks like SYNC3 was installed yesterday so I will take that as pretty much finished.

I noticed on this and ETIS the 'Azure' Blue is actually "Paint Description: VASTTRAFIK BLUE"
I think it’s the same colour as used on some Swedish buses… I kid you not.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Now that things are getting to where they should be, what are peoples plans?
I’ve got an abundance of annual leave so I’m planning on taking at least a week off and getting the running in done, but also considering ceramic coating or similar - first ever new car
Fastest car I’ve had before was an RX-8 which had more horsepower and was obviously RWD, amazing to drive - but notoriously thirsty and relatively unreliable
My test drive in the ST-3 was an eye opener, less bhp it may have but the torque made up for it, and whilst a 8.5k rpm redline was fun, the power feels much easier to come by

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
I love all these noble intentions, truly I do.

I love the fact that the cars are going to be properly looked after, really I do.

But I also know that once your butt cheeks are on those Recaro seats and you've filled it up... you're just gonna want to drive it baby

🚘🤘😎

·
Registered
272 Posts

I love the fact that the cars are going to be properly looked after, really I do.

But I also know that once your butt cheeks are on those Recaro seats and you've filled it up... you're just gonna want to drive it baby

🚘🤘😎
No Recaro's for me but drive it I will🧐

·
Premium Member
874 Posts

🚘🤘😎
I'm looking forward to my drive home never mind anything else, luckily its over 100 miles and we've planed a route that uses mainly country roads rather than the A1.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Not heard of this, have you used it before and is it any good👍🏻

I have been told about a similar product I'm considering called ACF 50 sounds the same sort of stuff. A friend uses it on his all weather motor bike and reapplies before every winter. You can't really notice it either unless you look really close but does seem to protect all the parts, my fear was that it would have dirt cling to it like a wet grease, but seems not to and has survived a few jet washes.
Also both are electrically safe so can coat over connector.

841 - 860 of 946 Posts