Fiesta ST Forums banner
861 - 880 of 944 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Not heard of this, have you used it before and is it any good👍🏻
Really good stuff - I see you linked to it. Prevents all those unprotected underbody components from rusting, like suspension arms etc. It's clear so doesn't alter how things look and isn't sticky, so muck doesn't stick to it. Only needs a fine coat.
They do a brown version for hidden areas, plus S50 for cavities if you're keen.
All very easy to use and definitely worthwhile doing if you plan on keeping the car. If it's going back after 3 years then maybe not.
I think it's great though. It's amazing how quick some of those bits underneath get a coating of rust.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It certainly looks like it. Did you see the picture I added on the previous page in this thread?

I was thinking it should be easier to find touch up paint if that's the case.
You would think so, but the Ford parts husband advises he can’t find it anywhere….as he stood tutting at the stone chips that were obviously my fault 🤣

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don’t see anything to say that’s Ford testing anything. It looks like a company maybe testing their performance parts or it’s just some guys modded car.

if it is though going by the size of those brakes it’s making quite a but more power. Fiesta RS? Lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don’t see anything to say that’s Ford testing anything. It looks like a company maybe testing their performance parts or it’s just some guys modded car.

if it is though going by the size of those brakes it’s making quite a but more power. Fiesta RS? Lol
That is a Ford test mule and is running on the TAR-OX Big brake upgrade, the Ford Performance store has had kits like this for some time now.

·
<3 Blue
4,211 Posts
To be honest I feel like writing a letter to Ford.........thanking them for the delay.

It has made me realise how much I love my Mk 8 ST and how I can’t imagine parting with it.

One day perhaps but certainly not just yet; I need to book its MOT / third service next month prior to its third birthday in January. It’s been a wonderful car with NO issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,
Just finalised my order,
Magnetic Grey Facelift
3door
Pan roof
Winter pack
B&O Pack
Dealer reckons April…ish.
On the spec sheet it mentions the new Ford performance seats come with Silver/Grey stitching, but then on the order system there is a no cost option to select Red stitching instead which I went for
👍🏻

861 - 880 of 944 Posts