Fiesta ST Forums banner
1141 - 1160 of 1266 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ford have listed the fiesta as oktb(ok to buy) from 17th January. Basically just internal jargon for its passed all checks and will be shipping to dealers from that date. So the first should be hitting dealers by mid February. Now this is the model as a whole st production could be later I honestly don't know but its some move in the right direction anyway.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ford have listed the fiesta as oktb(ok to buy) from 17th January. Basically just internal jargon for its passed all checks and will be shipping to dealers from that date. So the first should be hitting dealers by mid February. Now this is the model as a whole st production could be later I honestly don't know but its some move in the right direction anyway.
HI @tobothehobo, thanks for this update 👍🏻

·
Registered
107 Posts
So when your order was transferred to the 8.5, were you issued with a revised finance agreement (if you're buying with finance)? If you were, then you could return that to the dealer and ask them to revise it in line with Ford's emails. Or have they not issued you with a new agreement yet?
I got a finance quote but didn't sign an agreement when it was moved to a 8.5. Interesting conversation to be had with dealer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Still anxiously waiting to hear about a date for mine - probably going to see if I can buy it without part exing my now broken car, on the plus side the value of it on WBAC has gone up by £1000 so it’ll offset some of the costs at least - not sure what the dealer will think when I suggest it

·
Registered
71 Posts
The fiesta does it come with the £1000 dealer contribution does anyone know? Because I was look on Ford privilege Bristol street and it states a £1000 dealer contribution?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
The fiesta does it come with the £1000 dealer contribution does anyone know? Because I was look on Ford privilege Bristol street and it states a £1000 dealer contribution?
Not the facelift no, I remember seeing on here (I think) that the privilege scheme has been suspended also.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Just looked and it has this fine print -

"†Includes £1000 Deposit Allowance Paid By Manufacturer. " you need to add £1000 to their price then, as Ford have removed the contribution for the facelift, I'll be surprised if they bring it back anytime soon. Bristol Street need to update their website.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just looked and it has this fine print -

"†Includes £1000 Deposit Allowance Paid By Manufacturer. " you need to add £1000 to their price then, as Ford have removed the contribution for the facelift, I'll be surprised if they bring it back anytime soon. Bristol Street need to update their website.
Aaa cheers no worries, is it just the fiesta they have removed it on?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not the facelift no, I remember seeing on here (I think) that the privilege scheme has been suspended also.
They have stopped the privilege scheme as well. I have agreed a price including a discount? So I wonder what will happen with that?

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
They have stopped the privilege scheme as well. I have agreed a price including a discount? So I wonder what will happen with that?
If you have an agreed price then it should be honoured, mine will be, I've got a discount of circa 1k, if the price of the car goes up between now and when I sign for it, I pay the price on the agreed finance document, if it goes down, then the price I pay will go down (wishful thinking :ROFLMAO:)

edit: minus the £1000 contribution of course, if your price included that, it now won't be included.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you have an agreed price then it should be honoured, mine will be, I've got a discount of circa 1k, if the price of the car goes up between now and when I sign for it, I pay the price on the agreed finance document, if it goes down, then the price I pay will go down (wishful thinking :ROFLMAO:)

edit: minus the £1000 contribution of course, if your price included that, it now won't be included.
I haven’t signed anything for mine just got the order form. Yeah fingers crossed it goes down 🤞🤞😂

1141 - 1160 of 1266 Posts