1161 - 1180 of 1266 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
They don't want to put potential buyers off by showing people those seats. 😉🤣
They still remind of cheap Amazon gaming office chairs…the rest of it looks basically the same to me, and the the rear lights do look tinted/smoked too. Very nice 👍

·
Registered
338 Posts
I am a little concerned about the seats, there seems to be a lot going on around the neck, head area where the regular headrests should be. Fingers crossed they will be ok as I am gonna be stuck with the car for a little while, once it is eventually delivered...🤔

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
I am a little concerned about the seats, there seems to be a lot going on around the neck, head area where the regular headrests should be. Fingers crossed they will be ok as I am gonna be stuck with the car for a little while, once it is eventually delivered...🤔
I’m only saying it jest mate sorry, I’m sure they’ll be really comfortable especially with the extendable leg thing! They are though quite large, which is really the only thing that puts me off, perhaps in a bigger car they wouldn’t look so dominant, but it’s all all a matter of personal taste of course. Some people think Silver Fox look like a primer coat, but I love it! 🤙🤙

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
there doesn't seem to be a Ford configurator in the world that has pictures of the interior,
The ford.de configurator shows the interior now. How accurate in the detail it is, that's a different question! (As is whether the UK will be the same).
Car Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Grey

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering wheel

·
Registered
107 Posts
Agree 100%. Back seats look cheap too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The fiesta does it come with the £1000 dealer contribution does anyone know? Because I was look on Ford privilege Bristol street and it states a £1000 dealer contribution?
I am getting this on the 8.5. Its a treat your self promotion. If you own a non Ford you get it, including if its a wife/husbands car thats non ford.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just cancelled my mk8.5 st2 order build date March at Bristol street motors Wigan. If anyone what’s to jump on it

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I think I’m in the very small minority (of 1 :LOL:) that actually likes the look of the new seats, I could never quite get comfortable in the Mk8 Recaros. I had an ST170 with full leather Recaros prior to my Mk8 and they were amazing, so comfortable. I just couldn’t get the setup of the Mk8 ones right in comparison.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think I’m in the very small minority (of 1 :LOL:) that actually likes the look of the new seats, I could never quite get comfortable in the Mk8 Recaros. I had an ST170 with full leather Recaros prior to my Mk8 and they were amazing, so comfortable. I just couldn’t get the setup of the Mk8 ones right in comparison.
I really like the look of them, too. They’re one of the features that I really like about the car.

1161 - 1180 of 1266 Posts