Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking about having some stripes on the doors from dmb. cant decide whether i should get regular st ones or get the st500 ones on but in black as my st is silver (sort of inverted style). has anybody done this? i love the st500 n as i couldnt afford thought this may be the next best thing. what are anybodys thoughts?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a top pic thanks
looks awesome in the grey to. im goin round in circles with which ones to get n what colour to go with . I have been thinking of blue stripe or red with some subtle blue or red features. but yet the grey looks wicked so that now another colur to think about. who would of thought it could be so difficult!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ye it would look the mutts. gloss black was what i was edging towards. i have just had a last minute scare for red with red calipers and other little red items,need get hold of photoshop me thinks have a play about. if im honest though the thought of the gloss black on the silver and im nursing a semi

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think either grey or black will look the business.

I'm looking to get dark grey FORD stripes to match my wheels.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ye it deffo the obvious choice but i think that is all im worried about. i fancy it bein a bit less obvious although if i get red and it looks
im going to be gutted as i know black or grey looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
red will look rubbish, black n grey go well with silver, i think with such large stickers grey would compliment silver better, both have been done before tho so its your call, if you want red on your car go for small details to put emphasis on bits rather than over power the rest of your car

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha i supose different isnt always that good when it looks
isit! ye ill stick to dark me thinks the one in the pic is clear proof i cant go wrong!

cheers for the tips. with a bit of look should be getting something sorted in next couple of weeks anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts