Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum so sorry if this has been covered already.
I have a fiesta ST 180 0n a '65 plate with a Mountune MP215
I'd like to go to stage 3. Can anybody recommend a company to do this without me travelling to the south of England please?
I am in NE Lincolnshire.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum so sorry if this has been covered already.
I have a fiesta ST 180 0n a '65 plate with a Mountune MP215
I'd like to go to stage 3. Can anybody recommend a company to do this without me travelling to the south of England please?
I am in NE Lincolnshire.
Thanks
I went with this and had it fitted at PERON HQ, Barnsley

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
@Darran Please tell me what this kit is like as ive been talking to them and other tuners about the s280.

Is 301 whp the maximum you can get out of this turbo?

Sorry to high jack but im thinking about doing this next year.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
@Darran Please tell me what this kit is like as ive been talking to them and other tuners about the s280.

Is 301 whp the maximum you can get out of this turbo?

Sorry to high jack but im thinking about doing this next year.
Hi Dan,

I wrote a bit about the turbo upgrade on my project thread:

Mine pulled 340ps with 325lbft (440Nm), the S280 will do more but I wanted to keep with stock injectors.

I've done 2000 miles with the turbo since I wrote that bit of a review and I'm still blown away how the car drives, it is frightenedly fast but drivability is just like on the stock turbo, whether that's down to how PERON manage the boost control and more precise boost release with the extra hardware they use compared to other tuners on the S280 I don't know.

Anyway wouldn't want to highjack this ththread, feel free to ask any specific questions you may have on my project page (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went with this and had it fitted at PERON HQ, Barnsley

Thanks mate that looks great plus I checked out your project thread.
I've chased OC motorsport for a week and finally got some prices/info but not everything they promised.
I contacted AET motorsport over a week ago - some guy promised to phone me yesterday but he didn't!
I've contacted Dream Science in Hull but nobody got back to me.
It seems nobody wants my hard earned money :)
Thanks again to you and everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Thanks mate that looks great plus I checked out your project thread.
I've chased OC motorsport for a week and finally got some prices/info but not everything they promised.
I contacted AET motorsport over a week ago - some guy promised to phone me yesterday but he didn't!
I've contacted Dream Science in Hull but nobody got back to me.
It seems nobody wants my hard earned money :)
Thanks again to you and everyone.
Been through all that, very frustrating, does make you wonder if communication is so bad when you're wanting to give them all that money what would it be like afterwards when they've got your money and you had issues and needed help.

I think these tuning places are so busy they can pick and choose what work they take on and it's down to an employee running their socials to communicate, unfortunately it's quite hard to get their attention.

One company I found you can guarantee a reply from is FJRS, Fred and Jonny are spot on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been through all that, very frustrating, does make you wonder if communication is so bad when you're wanting to give them all that money what would it be like afterwards when they've got your money and you had issues and needed help.

I think these tuning places are so busy they can pick and choose what work they take on and it's down to an employee running their socials to communicate, unfortunately it's quite hard to get their attention.

One company I found you can guarantee a reply from is FJRS, Fred and Jonny are spot on.
Thanks
I will have a look (y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts