Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mk6 Fiesta ST150, 2006, Panther Black
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing I inherited from the previous owner of my car is a deeply scratched drivers side window. I'm trying to source a replacement and have a question.

Are the door windows on the ST150 completely bog standard compared to its non-MK6 ST counterparts? I believe the rear windows are tinted as a standard ST150 feature but I don't know about the passenger/driver door windows.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
One thing I inherited from the previous owner of my car is a deeply scratched drivers side window. I'm trying to source a replacement and have a question.

Are the door windows on the ST150 completely bog standard compared to its non-MK6 ST counterparts? I believe the rear windows are tinted as a standard ST150 feature but I don't know about the passenger/driver door windows.
Where are you located? I have both windows taking up garage space since I fitted polycarbonate to mine, that I was going to take to the tip.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you located? I have both windows taking up garage space since I fitted polycarbonate to mine, that I was going to take to the tip.
Oh sweet. I'm in Cheltenham.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
@Sethorion I'm in Suffolk but if you can find a way to make it work you're welcome to them.

I'll also be at Thruxton within the next month.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Sethorion I'm in Suffolk but if you can find a way to make it work you're welcome to them.

I'll also be at Thruxton within the next month.
Thanks for the kind offer but there's a scrap yard nearby that often has Mk6s in it and the petrol to Thruxton makes it unfeasible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts