Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys and gals,

its come to that time where i cant commit the time that i would like to to fufill the roll of rep, ive had a good time in doing so and will be sad to not carry out the roll, but if im not doing it 100% then i dont want to spoil it or the opertunities for others.

time for me to pass the torch and sometimes the blame

if anyone is interested in the roll drop Neil or Joy a PM.

Many Thanks

Ross

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
First of all i would personaly like to thank Ross for everything that he has done for South Central during his time in the Reps roll
as i am sure all of you would too .It was alot of fun working with him when i helped him look after the area untill i was asked to move up to Staff.
Ross has always promoted the club,and given alot of his time both in the role and in helping out fellow members with their ST problems etc
knowing Ross i expect this is something he will continue to do

With regards to anyone who is interested in the position,i have forwarded a request to SamanthaST who is the club`s Rep co-ordinator to post up the vacancy . I know that whoever takes over will continue the good work pushing the area forward.

Once again a big THANK YOU to Ross and i wish him all the best and look forward to still seeing him at future meets convoys etc.

Grandad ST

1 - 7 of 7 Posts