Fiesta ST Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning everyone. I'm getting my bonnet resprayed in a couple of weeks because it has a fair few stone chips which I don't want to return.

Basically does anyone know any products to apply to stop this? and I do not want an awful bonnet bra on so none of those suggestions

I have been thinking of getting clear vinyl applied to the bottom of the bonnet to try and stop this do you think it would work/ look ok?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
353 Posts
morning everyone. I'm getting my bonnet resprayed in a couple of weeks because it has a fair few stone chips which I don't want to return.

Basically does anyone know any products to apply to stop this? and I do not want an awful bonnet bra on so none of those suggestions

I have been thinking of getting clear vinyl applied to the bottom of the bonnet to try and stop this do you think it would work/ look ok?

you can try a few things like bonnet bra and this http://www.paintgard.co.uk/paint-protection/paint-protection-film.htm?gclid=CIjrnLiTq6kCFQRP4Qod2nEiLA

·
Registered
5,181 Posts

you can try a few things like bonnet bra and this http://www.paintgard...CFQRP4Qod2nEiLA

[/quote]

Just edited that for you mate

·
Registered
353 Posts

you can try a few things like bonnet bra and this http://www.paintgard...CFQRP4Qod2nEiLA

[/quote]

Just edited that for you mate

[/quote]

yer i dint read the post properly thanks star

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I have seen clear wraps done on cars before not sure how they would last over time though.

i try to stay away from cars infront and from memory from a few years back good tip is to never over take a grit lorry lol.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I've seen a couple fo cars with the clear wrap but it is a case of how far do you go as there is always a 'line' where it stops. If you are going to do your bonnet what about your side skirts, door panels rear panels it goes on - or you just have to grit your teeth and bear it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts